Thursday, May 7, 2015

Lucky Citrine's Happy List I

Cute stuff and sweets never fail to make my day, thus inspiring me to create my own Happy List! :D


1. Panda room slippers


From who else but my panda! Hihi :3 Now I have comfy and warm room slippers. Thank you! :>

2. McDonald's Hello Kitty Bubbly World Plush Toys


Saw these in McDonald's at Bangkok. Wish I bought ALL of them as they're not available in the Philippines! I also spotted some cutesy Hello Kitty body wash and lotions at Zalora, which will definitely add a pop of color to our bathroom. :3

3. Etude House Etti Block Calendar


Etude House gave this as a GWP in the previous months. Imagine not having to buy any other desk calendar ever again! This one's like lego blocks you have to assemble each month. Sooo cute!

Hello, May 2015!

4. Etude House Sunprise Natural Corrector SPF 50+ PA+++


May this girly sunblock inspire me to use it everyday in this crazy summer heat. Etude House Sunprise range can be use for both face and body. The Natural Corrector doubles as a makeup base, too!

5. Haitai Choco Kit & Meiji Strawberry Apollo Choco Stick


I seem to have an obsession for Meiji Apollo. :3 In Japan, they even have it in mint! *Faints* :D I got both of these from Bangkok as well. The Haitai Choco Kit looks so fun to make. Meiji Apollo also comes in a choco lollipop form. ♥

6. Made In Candy Jar of Helen :D




I still haven't gotten over our candy making experience at Made In Candy. Aside from that, they gifted me with a personalized big jar of candies. So sweet! :> Part of me wants to keep this forever, but they'll only keep for 6 months. So torn. Haha!

Hope you liked my very first Happy List! ;) What's your favorite item from here?

Love,
Helen

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...