Sunday, May 17, 2015

#WingstopTakeover in Bonifacio Stopover: Time for some FREE Wings!

Just yesterday, I had another fix of my dearest Louisiana Rub wings at Wingstop Trinoma. Having tried 6 out of their 9 flavors, this was and still is my top pick! When I brought my family and my date there on separate occasions, we all unanimously agreed that THIS flavor is the best! Hence, you might like it too! ;)

Wingstop is opening their newest branch at Bonifacio Stopover, and just like what they did in their Greenhills and UP Town Center branches before, they're giving away FREE wings!


The Wingstop Takeover will happen on May 20, 2015, from 5PM to 8PM. Everyone who lines up at Wingstop Bonifacio Stopover will be given five pieces of chicken wings for free! No catch, no purchase required, all you have to do is line up! Now you know where to go after work this coming Wednesday! :D

Trivia: You can order ALL drumsticks instead of wings, just as I do every single time. ;)

If you've tried Wingstop before, do share with me what your favorite flavor is! Like Wingstop Philippines on Facebook for more information.

Love,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...