Etude House Sweet Recipe Collection is the cutest any makeup can get! After weeks of trial, I can say that I have found my favorite item from this collection, and it is the Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base! I believe that great makeup starts when you have a good canvas to work with, that is - flawless skin, and this product gives just that.
Etude House Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base in #02 Berry Choux (P628.00)
Choux cream textured makeup base supplies moist, bright coverage for flawlessly soft skin
About the Product:
- #01 Mint Choux (ideal for acne/problem skin)
- #02 Berry Choux (ideal for pallid skin)
- #03 Peach Choux (ideal for darker tones)
What I Love About It:
- This product comes in a super dainty frosted glass jar, and it holds 25g of product, which is a lot. Others might find the packaging heavy and fragile for travel, but I don't mind. I love the way it looks!
- This product smells really, really good. Almost good enough to eat. It smells like sweet peach cream and it looks like icing, but please don't lick it. I usually don't like my face products to have scents, but this one I really like. I can smell the sweet, mild scent on my face as I apply it, but it disappears within a few minutes.
- This product has a unique, light, fluffy, moist, and creamy texture due to its silicone elastomer gel content. Silicone is able to even out the skin's surface by temporarily filling in the enlarged pores and dips on our skin to create a more even texture. Sometimes, I worry that this may cause breakouts as it doesn't state that it is non-comedogenic, but so far I haven't experienced that. (At the end of the day, proper makeup removal is very important.)
- This product has SPF 25/PA++, which is high for a makeup primer. Most makeup primers I have used before don't even have SPF.
- I'm loving how light the texture of this product is, and how easy it blends on my skin. It also makes my BB cream/liquid foundation blend easier on my skin, and I am loving its weightless feel.
- It makes my skin look brighter and more even in an instant. I love using it under my BB cream or liquid foundation. Sometimes, I just top this product alone with powder and I'm done!
- On days that I use this product plus a BB cream, even if I don't top it off with powder, my oily skin won't look slick and shiny. I'd only need to blot once by midday, but my makeup stays fresh and intact for a long time.
Before (No Makeup)
After (Goodbye, pores!)
Witness the pores disappear from my cheeks. Etude House Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base made my skin look so flawless and poreless! It makes my skin look lighter than it actually is, but it blends onto your skin more nicely after a few minutes. This one's a good makeup primer that you can use alone or over your favorite face makeup (be it a BB cream, liquid foundation, or powder). Most importantly, don't forget your neck when you do your makeup, so everything looks even and seamless.
Learn more about the Etude House Sweet Recipe launch and collection. Like Etude House Philippines on Facebook today for more information, promos, and updates. They'll be having a Grand Sale (20% off on ALL products in their stores, including the Sweet Recipe Collection!) once they reach 200,000 fans.