Friday, August 26, 2011

TGIF Mini Haul

Happy long weekend, everyone! Before I go to sleep and wake up and go to work again tomorrow (now where's the long weekend?), here's a quick post.

Today I went to Alabang Town Center for work. I felt as if I were going on a field trip because it's so far! I live way up in the North. I really like the cool breeze in the South. The air is cleaner and cooler, roads are more spacious, and somehow, I forgot that our country is overpopulated.

And now, for the haul:

Giga Insect Repellant Spray (P185.00)
Glitter Cream Bath in Vanilla (P35.00)
Lipsmacker in Cotton Candy (P80.00)


I got the Giga Baby Insect Repellant Spray when I was passing by Sesou Nature Source's stall. I liked this scent the most because it's lighter compared to other insect repellant sprays. And it's even safe to use on babies! This one is actually mine since mosquitoes bite me everywhere I go. I feel like a mosquito magnet, but I hope they won't come near me anymore when I use this. I'm planning to get several bottles for my baby niece, little sister, and my friend tomorrow. No to dengue!


This might be corny, but when I was a kid, I dreamed of owning a Lip Smacker lip balm. After 22 years, I now have one. Hahaha! I've seen lots being sold online at about P150.00 a pop (not including shipping yet), and I won't buy it for P200.00! Too expensive. I got this from Sleepcare. Who would have thought they had Lip Smacker there? And it's just P80.00. I still can't believe it's so cheap, and I can't wait to use it! I hope it smells super sweet like real cotton candy. I'll post a review once I use it.



This shimmery vanilla bath gel, I really didn't need, but I got sold by its packaging. I almost don't want to use it because it won't look cute anymore when it's empty. This will come in handy since it's travel-sized.

On my way home, I passed by Landmark Trinoma and said hi to my favorite BAs from the Maybelline counter. They're really the friendliest BAs I have met, and even if there is a sale in Maybelline SM North EDSA, I'd still buy from their Landmark Trinoma counter. It's the shopping experience that makes me come back again and again, because the quality in Maybelline's products are already a given. I got surprised because my favorite BA gave me these BB Cream sachet samples! I'll share this with my friends so they too could try the BB Cream (and I'll tell them to get it from the Landmark Trinoma counter!). :D


That's about it! Have a happy weekend! :)

Love,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...