Saturday, August 7, 2021

NEW Silkygirl Products for 2021

I miss writing about beauty-related content! My Instagram posts are all mostly food now as I have been working from home for over a year. The thoughtful folks over at Silkygirl sent over this hefty care package filled with the brand's new releases, which got me all excited to do makeup reviews again! I'm already wearing their red lip tint as I write. (Thank you, Silkygirl team!)
 
Inside my Silkygirl box 💝

Silkygirl Silky Care Feminine Hygiene Wash
(Introductory Price: PHP 98 instead of PHP 150 for 100ml)
 
I'm actually excited for these because I just ran out of feminine wash and these came just in time. Silkygirl Feminine Hygiene Wash comes in 2 variants: Gentle (for sensitive & irritation-prone skin) and Refreshing (recommended during monthly period).
 

Silkygirl Gen Matte Cushion Foundation SPF 25/PA++
(PHP 595, but currently on sale at PHP 328)
 
I remember loving and raving about Silkygirl Magic BB Cushion before, and I still think it's better than Laneige's. Silkygirl Gen Matte Cushion Foundation has a soft cushion applicator and it comes in 3 shades: 01 Light, 02 Natural, and 03 Medium. This water-based foundation has a luminous matte finish and is free from oil, paraben, fragrances, and animal-testing. Sounds so promising!


Silkygirl Gen Matte Lip Cream
(PHP 350, but currently on sale at PHP 158)
 
Lip Up to the MATTE-ness! Silkygirl Gen Matte Lip Cream promises extreme comfort and generous moisture whilst being matte. This liquid lipstick range comes in 10 shades, and the ones on the photo are 01 Just Nude, 02 Mauve Mallow, 03 Retro Pink, and 04 Crimson Love.


Silkygirl Cool Chic Stick Blush
(PHP 225, but currently on sale at PHP 124)
 
The product name "Cool Chic" gives a hint of what's to come... which is a cooling sensation on your cheeks upon application! I would have bought this in a heartbeat if this had existed when I was in high school. (I was so fascinated with cream blush then!) Fast forward to today, Silkygirl now has a water-based tint formula blusher that comes in 3 shades: 01 Peach, 02 Pink, and 03 Tangerine.

 
Silkygirl MLBB Lip Tint
(PHP 225, but currently on sale at PHP 102)
 
This was the item I immediately tried out the moment I opened my Silkygirl box! I was so curious on how Silkygirl MLBB Lip Tint would perform as a water-based lip tint. Most tints look uneven on my lips (darker on the inner part on my lips, while my outer lip barely has any color) and I am not too crazy about the gradient look. Silkygirl MLBB Lip Tint is so pigmented and it applies EVENLY. It comes in 5 shades: 01 Autumn, 02 Rosie, 03 Orchid, 04 Nude, and 05 Scarlet - and oh my, I am in love with red lips all over again because of the shade Scarlet! 💋 Will share my swatches and full review real soon!


Follow SILKYGIRL.PH on Facebook and Instagram! 💖

Love,
Helen
 
Let's keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...