Monday, August 16, 2021

Review: The Body Shop Almond Milk Body Yogurt & Hand Cream

I have so much love for The Body Shop's Almond Milk range! 💛


The Body Shop Almond Milk & Honey Calming & Protecting Hand Cream (PHP 295) is my WFH deskside beauty essential. I wash my hands too often and this keeps dryness at bay. This one absorbs quickly and leaves no greasy feel. This hand cream is made with organic almond milk and Community Trade honey.
 
The Body Shop Almond Milk Body Yogurt (PHP 795) is perfect for our hot weather. I've been a fan of The Body Shop's Body Butters for years, but the Body Yogurt feels great on my skin even during warm summer nights. I thought it won't be moisturizing enough for my dry heels, but consistency is key and my skin feels balanced and is healed from dryness with long term use. The sweet, nutty scent is also so comforting. I'm already finished with my tub, and I'm currently using the Limited Edition Cool Cucumber Body Yogurt, which gives me super good vibes every time I use it. (That one deserves a separate blog post!)

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...