Sunday, August 15, 2021

Review: The Body Shop Vitamin E Refreshing Eyes Cube

As I have oily skin, I can't deal with heavy creams for skincare products. My go-to eye creams are hardly ever "creams"; I prefer serum or eye roll-ons because of their light texture.
 
The Body Shop Vitamin E Eyes Cube is an anti-fatigue eye stick with mild, cooling sensation. It reminds me of Tony Moly Fresh Aqua Cooling 24 Eyes Stick, which I think is already discontinued.
 
 
What I love about it:
❄️ Formulated with vitamin E and wheatgerm oil
❄️ Feels light and refreshing on the delicate eye area
❄️ Moisturizing
❄️ Doesn't sting
❄️ Not sticky
❄️ Ideal for travel as it's spill-proof
 
Price: PHP 795
Available in thebodyshop.com.ph

The backdrop features my weekend DIY project, a girly mask lanyard using some pink pearls I found at home. It's heavy, but it serves its purpose!
 
Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...