Sunday, March 12, 2017

Céleteque DermoCosmetics Long-Wear Eyeshadow Palette

The eyes are the windows to the soul, so make sure they always look gorgeous! I'm admittedly lazy with eye makeup and I can't be bothered with doing it everyday just for work, but on the days that I do, I feel more confident! 😁 I'm a fan of the neutral eye look, so I was thrilled to see the shade range from the new Céleteque DermoCosmetics Long-Wear Eyeshadow Palettes. The palettes come in 3 very wearable shades - Pink Orchid, Warm Brown, and Smokey Grey. Today, I'm going to swatch and review two of them for you!



Céleteque DermoCosmetics always has a unique feature with their products and their Long-Wear Eyeshadow Palette is no different. Each palette contains a lightweight primer, 3 complementary neutral eyeshadows, and a dual-ended applicator.


Because the brand is all about fusing skincare and makeup, this product contains Shea Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), and Evening Primrose Oil to help the eyelids retain moisture for a smooth texture and easy application.

This palette is easy to use, even for makeup newbies. Just apply the primer all over the lid. Sweep the lightest color across the entire lid from the lash line to the brow bone to create an even base, define the lids using the medium color, then use the darkest color to contour and create dimension.

Pink Orchid (with primer)

Pink Orchid (when worn)

While I usually gravitate towards browns, the Pink Orchid palette came off as a surprising favorite. The last time I loved pink eyeshadow was during my college days, but this palette has a romantic combination that can be used for bridal makeup. I'm loving how the mauve shade tones down the light pink eyeshadow, resulting to a natural look. This one's perfect for work and date nights!
 
Warm Brown

While I expected to like the Warm Brown palette more, I found the medium and dark shades too warm (reddish) for my light skin. (This would look lovely on morena skin tone though!) Because I'm boring, I loved the lightest shade. Haha! It's a nice skin tone base that makes me look like I'm not wearing makeup, but it brightens up my eye area nicely.

The eyeshadows are smooth and easy to blend, but they can be powdery, so I advise using this with a brush or the applicator that comes with it (and not fingers). The primer is a nice touch, as it makes the eyeshadows more vivid, but on my oily lids this product didn't hold up the entire day. It was intact for about half a day before it began to settle around my crease. On dry to normal skin, I don't see this as a problem though.

Price: P725
Available at all Watson's stores nationwide

Facebook: Céleteque Dermo
Instagram: @celetequedermo

You may backread my Céleteque DermoCosmetics reviews here! 💙

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...