Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Céleteque DermoCosmetics CC Micro-Hydrating Powder

While I love my long-wearing matte liquid foundation to bits, I prefer a lighter (as in more lightweight) face base for everyday use. I wear makeup everyday at work, so I make sure to pick one that's skin-friendly.


Céleteque's new addition to their makeup range is this CC Micro-Hydrating Powder which comes in a unique packaging. At first glance, I thought it's a cushion makeup, but it's actually powder with an autogrinding technology. Twist it clockwise, and it dispenses off just the right amount of powder you need. What also got me curious was it being a hydrating powder.


Céleteque DermoCosmetics CC Micro-Hydrating Powder hydrates the skin while controlling shine at the same time! It has SPF 30 for added protection. This powder contains hyaluronic acid to help the skin retain moisture, silica to reduce excess oil, and vitamin E to nourish the skin.
 

The packaging is simple just as how their entire makeup line is. I appreciate that the manufacturing and expiry dates are indicated on the base of the packaging. The downside is that it's bulky to carry around, and you won't know when you're running out of powder since you can't see the amount of product left.

This powder comes in 3 shades: Light Porcelain, Classic Natural, and Deep Beige. The one I have is Light Porcelain, which is a seamless shade match for me!


It comes with a mirror and a soft puff, which can be handy with preventing some excess powder from seeping out of the container. The puff works well, but I just prefer to use a brush to apply the product on my face.

Light Porcelain

The powder has a soft and creamy texture and it is really easy to blend.

 
Wearing Céleteque DermoCosmetics CC Micro-Hydrating Powder alone

Céleteque's CC Micro-Hydrating Powder makes my morning makeup routine easy because I get the light coverage I want with just a few swipes. I wear it alone (over moisturizer) since it looks nice as it is, but during the days I wear my matte liquid foundation, I also use this to set my makeup. My skin is generally shiny, but sometimes I get rough patches on my cheeks. I've been told that my skin's not actually oily, but dehydrated, hence it overcompensates for moisture by producing more oil. I think this powder helps, because it keeps shine at bay without drying out my skin. Retouch is necessary by lunch time, though, so I won't count this as long-wearing. I'd give it around 2-3 hours of wear. (You can try Céleteque DermoCosmetics 24-Hour Photoready Matte Primer to extend your makeup's freshness!) True to the brand's promise was that my skin never broke out with this powder, so I think I'll be using this up.😀

Pros:
  • Innovative autogrinding technology
  • Soft and lightweight feel
  • Creamy texture
  • Very easy to blend
  • Light and natural coverage
  • No detectable/strong scent
  • Skin-friendly, zero breakouts!
  • Doesn't dry the skin
  • With SPF 30
  • Comes in 3 shades

Cons:
  • Expensive when compared with other drugstore brands
  • Bulky packaging
  • Not enough oil control - just 2-3 hours

Price: P930 for 10g
Available at all Watson's stores nationwide

Facebook: Céleteque Dermo
Instagram: @celetequedermo

Love,
Helen


Let's keep in touch!
Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...