Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Now Cooking: Adobo de Pollo Cremoso ♥

Ever since I went to the #CreateWithCream event hosted by Nestlé Cream, I've had the desire to create! :D
 

It started because I had so much fun during the cooking demo! That day, I was able to bring home a couple of Nestlé products, and we suddenly had an abundance of Nestlé Cream at home. (YAY!) So I would make desserts like Peaches & Cream and good ol' Creamy Fruit Salad, but today I finally got to recreate the Creamy Chicken Adobo at home! :D

 I wrote down the entire recipe + some tips are on my previous post, but you may click on the photo to enlarge it.

My very own Adobo de Pollo Cremoso ♥
AKA Creamy Chicken Adobo!

My mom helped me with this one, and it's one of the rare occasions we get to cook together, so I immensely enjoyed it! On my second try, I modified step #3 and didn't pour ALL the reserved sauce but we still used an entire pack of Nestlé Cream, hence the thicker sauce. I like it better this way! As for the finished product, my Mom and sisters tried it, and they liked how the salty and tangy flavor was balanced. As for the sauce, it goes so well with the chicken, especially the rice. SARAP! (And I'm not saying it because I'm the one who made it. LOL) My best tip for you, just give it a try the next time you're planning to cook adobo. Chicken Adobo doesn't have to be a normal dish. YOU can make it special any day! ;)
 

This one's the Creamy Fruit Salad I made too with Nestlé Cream! I found the recipe at createwithcream.ph, and used up the near expiry cans of fruit cocktail at home ASAP! As of press time, my sister is asking me to make some more! :D

Facebook: Nestle Cream 

Love,
Helen
 
Let's keep in touch!
 
Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...