Just when I thought I've sworn off eyeliners for good... :D
I've always just used pencil eyeliners because of ease, but whenever I get makeovers done by pros, they always use liquid eyeliner on my hooded eyelids, and it manages to stay on my lids the entire day without smudging. This led me to search for a good liquid eyeliner to play with. Maybelline Hypersharp Wing Eyeliner is affordable and it won an award last August at Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards 2015, so it's worth a try!
- From 0.01mm to 2mm the most intense line
- All day long-lasting, waterproof and smudgeproof
- Easy removal with soap and water; leaves no stains
The tip is very unique with 2 widths and even as an eyeliner noob, I found it easy to manage.
This liquid liner can draw thin to thick lines in an intense black shade. I start with the thin line at the center of my lid and build the color from there.
Brows: Pretty Looks
- Easy to use
- Doesn't smudge even on my oily, hooded lids (the worst combo)
- Easy to remove (I use cleansing water, no need for heavy duty oils!)
Available in all Maybelline counters in department stores nationwide
Final verdict: Repurchase worthy! :D
Facebook: Maybelline Philippines