Friday, May 20, 2016

FAVORITE: Kiele Anti-Mosquito Baby Cologne

If there is one cologne I'll keep repurchasing for years, it's Kiele Anti-Mosquito Baby Cologne! I first discovered it last 2014 and I gave some bottles away as gifts last year. My stash is about to run out, so I bought backups once more at Seek the Uniq!
 

My order arrived in 4 days and as usual it was packaged thoughtfully. Gotta love that personalized tag! Behind it was a message: You have sought beautifully.


This time, I got the Kiele x Seek the Uniq Exclusive Cologne Trio (P299 for 3 50ml bottles).


This is because the last time I went out of the country, I wanted to bring my original Kiele bottle with me. However, it had a 120ml capacity and I wouldn't risk it getting confiscated so I had to transfer it to a small (alcohol) bottle. Now I don't have to since these ones come in a handy travel size! I also gave another bottle away as gift. :D


The limited-edition bottle is so pretty, right? Kiele Baby Cologne smells just like an actual baby cologne without the strong citronella scent, but it's the most effective anti-mosquito product I've tried! It's a great everyday cologne and is my legs-saver for when I wear dresses and shorts. I make it a point to spray this before I leave the house, and I don't get bitten at all. (On days I forget to do so, I always end up with bites.) I'm so happy with this cologne and I'd recommend this to everyone. It's a refreshing scent that's safe for all ages!

You can buy Kiele products from Seek the Uniq. Get a 10% discount on your first purchase here. Lucky you, 'cause no one ever shared with me a discount code but I still keep on buying. :D

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...