Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Etude House Magic Any Cushion Launch at Tous les Jours Jazz

Last week, I went all the way to Tous les Jours in SM Jazz, Makati to witness the launch of Etude House Magic Any Cushion, a revolutionary new makeup base cushion!


The theme of the event was summer, and there couldn't be a more perfect time to release the Magic Any Cushion. Take a look at this fancy table centerpiece!


It's my first time to be in Tous les Jours in Jazz Mall. This branch is quite new and spacious.


Snacks were served to all guests. I loved the refreshing Iced Citron Tea, and the delicious macarons and pastries.


Right by the stage, I spotted this dreamy pink train case made for princesses, filled with everything Etude House!


I couldn't resist taking a mirror selfie using my equally girly camera.


Here are the latest products of Etude House: Color Lips-fit and Magic Any Cushion.

The Magic Any Cushion is a cushion makeup base that comes in the cutest macaron-inspired packaging. It has a similar concept to the CC cream in terms of its color correcting properties, but these ones aren't color changing. Instead, it comes in 3 shades fit for every skin concern. Magically tone up your skin with these:

#1 Magic Pink (Bloom Up!)
For pale skin tone, to make vivid & lovely skin tone!

#2 Magic Mint (Redness Cover)
For red skin tone, to make even & bright skin tone!

#3 Magic Peach (Brightening Dull Skin)
For dark & dull skin tone, to make clean & bright skin tone!


During the event, Ms. Elise Kwon, Etude House Global Trainer, gave us a background on the product. Magic Any Cushion is perfect for the hot weather here in the Philippines because of its cooling properties and SPF 34/PA++.


Ms. Yhun Hee Kang, Etude House Global Makeup Artist, did a demo on the cute "Strawberry Macaron" inspired look. She chose Magic Any Cushion in Magic Peach for the model's beautifully tanned skin tone. This shade is highly recommended for morenas, but I think peach can work for all skin tones since it's the most neutral shade in the range. The trick with cushions is to just pat, pat, and pat the puff lightly all over your face for even coverage. After using the Magic Any Cushion as makeup base, she topped it off with the Precious Mineral Any Cushion (which is the BB cream version). She topped it off with a pink lippie from the Color Lips-fit range.


The result was a super fresh and natural look that's perfect for everyday wear.

My tablemates: Andy, Rowena, and Erika

I also met Terry for the very first time!

I ♥ Magic Any Cushion!


I had fun learning new makeup tricks and chatting with these girls! Can't wait to try the Magic Any Cushion. My favorite color is pink, but I feel that my Magic Mint will suit my skin more, as it looks reddish sometimes, especially when I don't have any makeup on.


Here's a guide to help you find your perfect Magic Any Cushion color! :D


The Magic Any Cushion is priced at P998.00, and is available in all Etude House stores nationwide. Like Etude House Philippines on Facebook for more information, updates, and promotions!

So which shade do you like best: Magic Pink, Magic Mint, or Magic Peach? :3

Love,
Helen

2 comments:

  1. I would probably love the Mint version as I have the mint choux base and I love that! I am a big fan of EH stuff and I'm glad they are still going strong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga noh, the shades for Magic Any Cushion reminds me of the choux base range. I'm a big fan as well, super cute kasi ng brand! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...