Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tony Moly Berry Berry Magic Lip Tint in 01 Clear (Strawberry)

Something amazing has made its away into my kikay kit! ♥

I've been wanting the Tony Moly Berry Berry Magic Lip Tint for the longest time, and my wish was granted last Christmas! :D

Tony Moly Berry Berry Magic Lip Tint in 01 Clear (Strawberry)

This lip tint is one of Tony Moly's best sellers, and is almost always out of stock so when you do spot one, buy it ASAP or else someone else will! True story: In our office restroom alone, I always spot a couple of girls retouching with the different variants of Tony Moly Berry Berry Magic Lip Tint during lunch break.


Tony Moly Berry Berry Magic Lip Tint comes in a simple but sturdy plastic pot. (The type that won't easily crack or break when dropped.)


It comes in 3 variants: Clear (Strawberry), Green Apple, and Grape. Each variant turns to a varying shade of pink on the lips. Gotta love color changing lippies!


The one I have is obviously the Clear variant. It looks empty, but not really! :D This lip tint comes in a jelly-like consistency which doesn't easily wear off when worn. Plus, it smells like sweet strawberry candy!

Swatch:

Tony Moly Berry Berry Magic Lip Tint in 01 Clear (Strawberry)

This lip tint is seriously AMAZING! It goes from totally clear and colorless to hot pink! It moisturizes and colors my lips at the same time. I skip lip balm and lipstick whenever I use this. As you retouch, the color builds up becomes more intense (as you layer it on). When I wipe my lips, this would leave a natural pinkish stain. The pot contains a LOT of product, which I bet would last me for months or maybe a little over a year even with everyday use. The best part of all, it's just P198.00! It's wallet-friendly whether you are a student or a working girl. ♥

Just recently, Tony Moly Philippines launched the Delight Magic Lip Tint.

Photo Credit: Tony Moly Philippines

TONY MOLY's newest DELIGHT MAGIC LIP TINT comes in 4 different colors that all turns out red after application and keeps your lips moisturized.

The 01 Strawberry and 02 Green Apple has the same formula as the Berry Berry Magic Lip Tint, only in a new packaging. The 03 Red Berry and 04 Pink Berry doesn't change color since it's already tinted.

Tony Moly Berry Berry Magic Lip Tint/Delight Magic Lip Tint is priced at P198.00 and is available in all Tony Moly stores nationwide. Like Tony Moly Philippines on Facebook for more information on their products!

Are you also a fan of color changing lippies? :D

Love,
Helen

20 comments:

  1. a must! I want one. thanks for sharing!

    keep in touch :)

    xx
    ellie
    chasingculprit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with that pot! It looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is simple but still cute. Tony Moly does have that understated cool vibe. :)

      Delete
  3. HHAAHA I thought it was empty at first! That's so cool and affordable! I wanna try this out! hahaha

    http://nadine-felice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You're so cute, Nades! They do have green and purple versions of this, but for me the clear one is the most amazing. :D

      Delete
  4. I'm not a fan of lip products where I have to use my finger, especially when it comes to tints because of the stains, but this is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what at first, I was like... why is helen showing an empty container and i had to check if you're doing an "empty post" hahaha! anyway, it reminds me of a maybelline lip balm before (forgot the exact name) which is also clear, but once applied it gives a nice color to the lips! But with this tony moly one, it's in a plastic pot. i'm just curious, does the color change once on the lips, or also in the finger when you apply it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I've been delinquent with the empties post. I have a "finale" one for 2013 in my drafts but I'm too lazy. Haha!

      Maybelline had that slim color changing lippie similar to LipIce Sheer Color before! Now they have the color-changing Baby Lips lip balm. :)

      It changes as you apply it on your lips, then your pinky will have a slight pink stain. It's weird though, when you use a tissue to wipe the top portion of the pot, the tissue turns pink ASAP! :P

      Delete
  6. I feel stupid! Mapanlinlang! Hahaha I thought it's empty! :)) It looks pretty on your lips Helen! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Funny, Gen-zel! :D Ang galing diba. Thank you! ♥

      Delete
  7. Thank you, Izzy! Visiting your blog now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! thats so cool! clear to pink!!! wow, so does it change when its on skin?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Ano po pinagkaiba nung berry berry at nung delight? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Berry Berry is the old packaging. Delight is the new packaging. Review here: http://luckycitrine.blogspot.com/2014/05/tony-moly-delight-magic-lip-tint.html :)

      Delete
  10. Saan pa ito pwedeng mabili bukod sa Tony Moly store ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Di ako sure e, I only get my Tony Moly stuff from stores.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...