One of The Body Shop's most famous, most loved product is their iconic Lip & Cheek Stain. I've seen it evolve from being housed in a rollerball packaging to this one we have now. High school girls who are forbidden to wear makeup cheat having rosy cheeks with this, and the best part is, it won't budge no matter how much you rub it off!
The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Stain
About the product:
The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Stain comes in only 1 shade, which is rose pink. It is also sealed upon purchase.
While this product doesn't boast of any Community Fair Trade ingredients, one thing I noticed is its relatively short ingredients list, which means less chemicals that could possibly cause skin irritations.
It comes with a doe-foot applicator which makes for ease in dispensing the product.
Although it looks red in the tube, it's actually a cute, rosy pink shade that looks very natural on the cheeks and lips.
This Lip & Cheek Stain is fool-proof and very easy to use. It's perfect for beginners and those who don't want to pile on loads of makeup. Just apply a small amount on the cheeks, and blend it with your fingertips.
The result is a lovely pink flush! ♥ But because I have uneven skintone and redness, I always have to apply a base (like BB cream, CC cream, or liquid foundation) before applying this Lip & Cheek Stain.
- It comes in a gel formula, which is easier to blend than liquid stains.
- It is easy to blend, and doesn't dry up too quickly so you don't end up with uneven patches/streaks.
- It has no scent/taste.
- It didn't cause breakouts.
- It's long-lasting even on my oily skin! I apply it in the morning, and I still have rosy cheeks in the afternoon, no retouch.
- Cheek stains are made for those with perfect skin; it can emphasize post-acne marks or existing pimples when used on bare skin (with no base). Make sure you have a perfectly even canvass to work with when using stains.
- Unless you're using a brush to blend the product, it will stain your fingers.
Will I repurchase? Yes. If ever I used up the entire tube and needed another lip & cheek stain, this would be my pick. I'd wait for it to go on sale though!
Price: P795.00 for 8ml
Available in all The Body Shop stores nationwide.
Even if I've always loved powder blush, I find myself to like The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Stain for its convenience, ease of application, and lasting power.
Have you tried this best-selling lip & cheek stain from The Body Shop? Like The Body Shop, Philippines on Facebook for more information on their products.