One of my readers asked me what my skincare routine was, which inspired me to do this post! Truth to be told, I was never consistent with taking care of my skin until I used these products. Even 'til now I know that this routine is incomplete, as I still don't have a night moisturizer. (Your suggestions are most welcome!)
- I'm now on my second tube of the green tea variant, but I believe that this has been discontinued by Etude House, and they've launched a reformulated one. I might give that a try after I've used this up.
- I'm halfway through with this bottle. I use this every morning. It's gentle and unscented, even my oily skin loves it! No breakouts here. Plus, it has a high SPF to keep me covered.
- I'm now on my second tub of this product. Makeup remover is a must for those who wear makeup everyday or those who commute, because it gets rid of hard to remove gunk that your cleanser might not be able to handle. This one works like a cold cream. Just apply a small amount and massage it all over your face, then tissue off. Follow with a facial wash after for super clean skin.
(2) Happy Teatime Green Tea Cleansing Foam
- I'm now on my second bottle of this salicylic acid-spiked wonder. It does its job well in keeping pimples away.
Once a day, I take 1 capsule of Gloww either after lunch or after dinner (if I forget to take it during lunch time). I started taking Gloww last February, and am still taking it now. I like the effect it gives on my skin, which is a healthy-looking glow!
What's your current skincare routine?