Friday, June 22, 2012

Entry Preview: Ensembles Wear My Design Contest

Calling all designers (and even aspiring ones)! Don't miss the chance on joining Ensembles' first ever Wear My Design contest! You can still submit your entries until June 30, 2012. Ensembles has been receiving lots of great designs, and you can still be part of it! Winning pieces will be part of Ensembles Spring 2013 Dresses Collection (which means ultimate bragging rights!) Winners will also get media exposure thru broadsheets and other social media sites, and receive cash prizes, gift certificates, and generous gifts from VMV Hypoallergenics, Piandre Salon, and Bo's Coffee.

For now, here's an sneak preview of some of the designs that were submitted to Ensembles. I love wearing dresses so I'm excited to see how creative these designers could get.


Working Girls by Ivan Ruiz
Cream and black pencil cut dress tailored with bold pink chiffon at the hem

Under The Sun by Ruth Lane Dela Peña
Chiffon weaved chest with sweetheart dress and detachable sleeves

Futuristic Spring by Michelle Sarmiento
Black and gray satin dress with gray belt


I already have a favorite among these three pretty dresses. Guess what it is. :> (It's easy, just look for my favorite color!) I sure hope that these amazing dresses will also come in small sizes like XS (hint! hint!) so petite girls like me could wear them too.

For the complete mechanics and rules of the Wear My Design Contest, visit the Ensembles website. Don't forget to like Ensembles on Facebook and follow them on Twitter and Pinterest!

Love,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...