Monday, November 14, 2011

Real People, Real Stories

Happy Monday, everyone! :) I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was an unusually busy one, but I'm not complaining. For now, I'll share with you Human Nature's segment of "Real People, Real Stories". It's about how I came to know Human Nature.

From the Human Heart Nature Facebook page:



Ordinary people can make extraordinary things happen in the world with the simplest choices. Today's story is about Helen Blas, a blogger, beauty enthusiast, and new Human Nature dealer. Here's her story:

I read lots of rave reviews online about Human Nature and I wanted to try it out for myself. Through blogging, I was able to attend events where Human Nature was introduced to me. After I tried the Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner, I was hooked! So I decided to sign up as a dealer. Initially, I thought I'd sign up just for personal discounts for me and my family -- and since Christmas season was near, I planned to give Human Nature products as gifts. Then my friends and officemates found out that I was a dealer and many of them ordered! I didn't even need to sales talk them into it, because the products spoke for themselves.

Because of Human Nature, I found out all about the harmful chemicals I've been subjecting myself to. Whatever we apply on our skin gets absorbed into our bloodstream, and in our present world where 1 out of 3 people will get cancer, I can't take any more risks -- so I shifted to a more eco-friendly and healthier lifestyle. I also ask my family and friends to do the same.

I also believe that we can all work together to help conserve the environment. At home, we don't use too much plastic products because it is hard to decompose. We can't avoid it altogether, so we make sure to gather and segregate all empty plastic containers from beverages and cosmetics for recycling. A must-have for me is a water tumbler which I bring everywhere, work or play. No need to buy overpriced mineral water and add waste to the environment! When it comes to beauty products, I choose products that are free from synthetic chemicals that could cause harm to us and also to the environment, hence I came to know (and love) Human Nature.

My favorite Human Nature product is Body Butter in Mango. It's like heaven for my thirsty skin! I can slather on as much as I like without worry because I know that it's 100% natural and good for me. Did I tell you that it smells just like mango puree? Absolutely delicious!

Helen writes about beauty, fashion, lifestyle (and Human Nature!) on her blog, Lucky Citrine. Check it out! :) http://luckycitrine.blogspot.com/search/label/Human%20Nature

How about you, what's your Human Nature story? :)

Love,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...