Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lunch Date at Chef Robert

My sisters were all raving about this restaurant in Banawe for the longest time, so for our lunch date today, my boyfriend and I went to Chef Robert.

These were what we ordered:

Cheesy Chicken Rice Melt (P165.00)
- Chicken cutlet in cream cheese & melted cheese.

How cheesy do you like your chicken to be served? We like it THIS MUCH! This dish was so good! I loved how big the serving was, too. WARNING! This Cheesy Chicken Rice Melt may make you order a serving of extra rice!

Fish Fillet in Hollandaise Sauce (Reg. P135.00, Big. P260.00)
Pan seared fish fillets served with a rich Hollandaise Sauce

I am not a fan of fish, but this one is different. I loved how soft and tender the fish meat is, and how the buttery Hollandaise sauce was, plus a slight tang of lemon to it. Absolutely delectable!

Panna Cotta (P85.00)
A creamy mouth watering panna cotta with your choice of mango or blueberry topping.

My sister was (and is still) craving for this blueberry panna cotta ever since she tasted it last month. Every time we mentioned "Chef Robert" she would tell us to try out this dessert. And I did! I love how fresh the blueberries were, the flavor popped in my mouth! The panna cotta was super soft and creamy. I loved the milky flavor, it tasted like vanilla sundae (in soft gelatin form). I love the perfect mix of this dessert's flavor and texture. Next time, I will try the panna cotta in mango!

Chef Robert offers delicious food, big servings, and good service - definitely value for your money. We loved this restaurant a lot, and will surely visit again soon!

Chef Robert
847 Banawe Street, Quezon City
Telephone No. 740-9330
Open Monday to Sunday, 7:00 AM-10:00 PM

Love,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...