Tuesday, January 17, 2012

NYX Round Lipstick in Tea Rose

Another day, another lippie swatch! Here's a natural but oh-so-pretty shade: NYX Round Lipstick in Tea Rose.



Swatch

Tea Rose is so lovely and perfect for everyday wear. If I had to sport lipstick in a natural shade, this would definitely be my pick! It's more pink and girly than Minimalism (which is a neutral shade).

See more of my NYX Round Lipstick swatches here. How about you, what's shade of lipstick are you wearing today?

Love,
Helen

8 comments:

  1. love this shade, never got it though, its always sold out whenever i attempt to buy. guess its not for me :( hihi pretty though!

    xo, Georgia
    http://upformakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Georgia: Thanks for dropping by. :) Saw your blog, and boy you got lots of NYX makeup! I wanted to follow your blog, but I can't find the follow button though. :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. this shade is sooo pretty! i have the flower (light pink) shade but i like yours better ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hazel! I think flower is pretty too, but I prefer satiny/creamy shades. Try Tea Rose! :)

      Delete
  4. @princesscorner: Nope. It has a satin finish; a bit sheen that makes your lips look healthy. Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick is a must try if you're looking for a matte finish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have nice lips! I love this shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Chynah! :) I like it too. I wish it were more long lasting though.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...