Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hit Pan: January 2012

These are the products I've used up this month:


Click on the links for a detailed review:
  1. Kerastase Nutritive Lait Vital Dosage-Glucoactive Sample - Will not repurchase. There are less pricey hair care products that can work better than this conditioner.
  2. Human Nature 100% Natural Strengthening Conditioner - Still thinking if I will repurchase this, as Snoe's Hair Heroes Intense Argan Oil seems to work better.
  3. Human Nature Natural Feminine Wash (Chamomile Fresh) - A must buy! I will repurchase for as long as Human Nature sells this. Now that I've started shifting to natural beauty products, I don't like using chemical-based cleansers for that sensitive area anymore. You should try this!
  4. The Body Shop Spa Wisdom Africa Spa Salt Scrub - Will not repurchase as I like fruity scrubs better, but this one is less greasy than my The Body Shop Body Scrub in Mango.

What products have you finished this month?

Love,
Helen

8 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...