Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lucky Citrine @ The Philippine Star

Today's post will be a short and quick one. I haven't been online for almost 2 days (which is a long time for me!) since I just came home from a trip yesterday and it's my sister's birthday today. I got a pleasant surprise when I found out about this photo!


Photo Credit: Bec

Bec and I were featured in The Philippine Star (January 27, 2011) for Strip Manila. I searched for a copy of this in our old newspaper pile right then and there. Good thing I found it! :D Ever since I've tried waxing in Strip, I don't think I'll ever step into another waxing salon. They're that good. You may read about my Strip experience here.

Love,
Helen

P.S. Thanks Bec and Angel for the heads up!

12 comments:

  1. Yay, congrats for that feature! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it too! I wanted to tweet you pero nakalimutan ko. Hehe. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. Naglevel up ka na. Ikaw na! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you ate Helen!!! :( it's been a long time! and btw, when I saw you at the newspaper, I was like "Uy!!! si Ate Helen!!!" haha XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you too, Onika! I missed reading your posts. Funny, you all saw it before I did. I kept the newspaper, first time e! Haha :)

      Delete
  5. Congrats! I haven't tried Strip Manila, but your good review of this place makes me want to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ever since I tried waxing in Strip, I don't think I can ever step into another waxing salon kahit free pa. :) They're that good.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...