Monday, January 30, 2012

Chef Robert

I could go on and on about the things that I love, and this restaurant is one of them. You may have passed by Banawe in Quezon City, that street that houses one restaurant after another, and in it lies this little gem that you might not have noticed yet. Ever since my sisters and I introduced Chef Robert (beside Lord Stow's and Pancake House) to our parents last Christmas, we have been regular customers since then. I have yet to taste anything that I did not like here; this restaurant can do no wrong.


This post was just meant to inform you that Chef Robert has a new item in their menu, which are milkshakes! You see, I am a sucker for milkshakes so when I received a text blast regarding that, I just had to try it. And then I decided to just add more pictures so you'd get the idea on what other types of food they serve. Enjoy! :)

White Chocolate Milkshake

Since I can't decide which flavor to get, I asked what was their best-selling milkshake flavor to date, and found out that it was strawberry and white chocolate. So white chocolate it is! The milkshake tasted like ice cream; super yummy that I wish I could drink this everyday. (Hooray for weight gain!) Other flavors available are strawberry, blueberry, caramel, mango, etc.

If you're craving for hot drinks, they also serve coffee and tea to with your meal or snacks. Gotta love that latte art!

Cafe Mocha

If I remember it correctly, all drinks are less than P100.00.

They also serve appetizers like soup and this one, which is a family favorite.

Calamari

If you're craving for pasta, then this is good news for you. Their serving of pasta is big enough for sharing, as I had a hard time finishing this one by myself.

Chicken Parmesan Spaghetti
Parmesan breaded chicken cutlets in Marinara sauce

And for the rice lovers (like me!), their rice meals certainly are a must-try!

Fish Fillet in Hollandaise Sauce

You can never get me to eat fish in its normal form, bones and all. Ever since a fish bone got stuck in my throat way back when I was in high school, I never ate fish again. Now I find myself ordering fish dishes from Chef Robert. Another favorite is their Crispy Tilapia Strips (I'm not sure what it's exactly called, but that one is delicious) and Dory Fillet in Soymansi. See, they're that good!

Cheesy Chicken Rice Melt

This one is a classic. We never miss ordering this in our every visit. A seafood version of this is also available (Seafood Rice Melt).

All regular sized meals go for a little over P100.00.

To cap off your meal, treat your sweet tooth into this heavenly dessert:

Triple Chocolate Mousse
Layers of bittersweet, white, and milk chocolate sprinkled with chocolate chips. A chocolate lover's sweet delight.

I hereby declare Chef Robert as a Blas Family Favorite Restaurant! We enjoyed the meal as we celebrated our youngest sister's 11th birthday. Happy birthday, Cheska! I forgot to let the crew sing a happy birthday song for you. :o

One big happy (but incomplete) family. My sister, her husband, and my lovely niece weren't able to come.

Enjoy less 30% during happy hours from 2PM-5PM, everyday, for cash transactions. (25% off for card transactions). Have your favorite Chef Robert food be delivered to your doorstep. Call 87878 for beyond 2km radius and 740-9330, 413-0674 for within 2km radius. (Free Coke 1.5L for deliveries worth P750.00 for in house deliveries).

See you soon at Chef Robert! :)

Love,
Helen

44 comments:

  1. Everything looks delicious! I hope we can visit Chef Robert, too, one of these days! Visiting back from Delight My Appetite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything is delicious! :) I promise, it's worth your visit.

      Delete
  2. Triple Chocolate Mousse♥
    Sana isang spoon lang next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But I don't want to share with YOU, Sistah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Triple Chocolate Mousse.. Yumyum..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the 30% off during Happy Hour merits a visit! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We always go there during the late afternoon para early dinner. :)

      Delete
  6. I like that Cheesy Chicken Rice melt, messy food are always delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want the triple chocolate mousse ... it looks so sinful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i knew it! we've been there 2 years ago in celeb of my friend's bday. forgot the name of a tofu dish, sarap nya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. milk shakes! yummy.

    and ang ganda ng puso dun sa cafe mocha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fave ko yung milk shake! :) And that fancy latte art for just a little over P50.

      Delete
  10. Oooh, everything looks great, especially the cheesy chicken dish. :D I should try that place soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favorite. :) Big servings of cheesy chicken, pero for a rice monster like me mejo kulang siya sa rice.

      Delete
  11. All these foods look so delish! I've been to Banawe but I didn't notice this resto yet. But the next time I'm in the area, I'll definitely visit this and get that White Chocolate Milkshake along with an order of Triple Chocolate Mousse :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hindi siya pansinin e kasi medyo maliit lang yung place when you look at it from the outside, pero may 2nd floor din naman sila so no problems with finding a seat. Yey! Sugar rush ka nyan! :D

      Delete
  12. Oh, the triple chocolate mousse! Wish I could have one right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it! Desserts are at 30% off from 2PM-5PM and 20% off from 5PM onwards. :)

      Delete
  13. Ow em geee! the Triple Chocolate Mousse looks so yummy.. I want it so bad I can almost taste it haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. hindi ko lang talaga kinakaing isda ay bangus na hindi boneless... sakit yatang matinik no...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ako rin! Pero so far wala pa naman kami nakikitang tinik sa fish dishes dito. Hehe

      Delete
  15. I'm also a sucker for milkshakes. The Calamari looks yummy. I hope the food taste as good as the photos. Nakatikim ka na ng photo? haha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so love the milkshake. My photos don't even do justice to how good the food tastes. :)

      Delete
  16. i would love to try the milkshakes! i hope their not thick shakes as what restaurants do here in singapore. so hard to find a proper milkshakes like in australia. anyways those foods looks so yummy bet all your tummy were so happy after. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet! :) Do try the milkshakes, the consistency is just right.

      Delete
  17. Never saw this (yet) in Banawe but if I do, I'll definitely order the milkshake, the calamari and the mousse! So delish!

    ReplyDelete
  18. First time I've encountered chef robert. Maybe because its a bit far from here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By any chance you pass by Banawe do keep this in mind.

      Delete
  19. The Calamari is tickling my tastebuds! Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I only tried Hollandaise sauce with Eggs Ben, I am trying to imagine eating it with fish - that must be good too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise sauce yet so I am imagining how it tastes like. :D

      Delete
  21. looks all delicious.. want to try that as well http://pinoymanila.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! All of this looks yummy! I love Calamari! The Triple Chocolate Mousse is really tempting! I have to watch my diet! You are such a tease! Ha ha ha!

    http://travel-on-a-shoe-string.blogspot.com/2010/09/day-two-2-high-in-sky-lake-sebu.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...