Monday, January 2, 2012

NYX Round Lipstick in Chic Red

My sister (who is a beauty enthusiast like me) owns more lipsticks than I do. She let me swatch them so I could share it with all of you! All of you might be familiar with NYX Round Lipsticks, which has gotten loads of rave reviews for its pigment and creamy factor. My first one is in Paris, and I'm sure it won't be my last! For now, I'll share with you swatches of a very pretty red lipstick - NYX Round Lipstick in Chic Red. (I won't be reviewing this anymore since I have already did that for Paris, which you can read here.)


Chic Red a very pigmented blue-based red lipstick.

One coat
(I just put some on my upper lips, pressed them together, and used my pinky to even it out.)

Two coats
Lovely and dramatic red shade

Love that "lips as red as blood" look - only brighter! I'll be posting more NYX Round Lipstick swatches in the coming days; more on the neutral shades next. Stay tuned! :)

Love,
Helen

5 comments:

  1. You have a gorge lips babe! I love that red lipstick on u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MissGenD: Thank you sweetie! :) I like how it can make anyone look polished in a pinch.

    @Jes: Yey! It's super pigmented compared to other NYX lippies so sulit din gamitin. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. pag ako nagka work i'll definitely go online shopping! haha... not so student-friendly pa kasi if i want to order ng marami.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meron din NYX sa malls and bazaars, para makatipid ka sa shipping. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...