Saturday, January 21, 2012

Lipstick Love

When Jen of Jenponix e-mailed me that she was giving me a treat because it was her blog's first monthsary and for being her very 1st follower, I got so kilig and excited! We got to discover each others blogs because of our love for Cosmopolitan Magazine. Last night, I went home to find this.



Jen saw from my blog my love for lipsticks and gifted me with these! I love both pretty pink shades of Careline's Lipstick in Cotton Candy and Maybelline's Color Sensational Lipstick in Bonbon Pink! Both shade names sound so sweet and yummy. I actually had the Bonbon Pink shade before, but it got broken so I can't bring it out. Now I'm thinking of melting it and transferring it to a cute container since I have a new tube of the same lovely shade! I also loved the thoughtful note (which I'm sticking to my Belle De Jour Planner) and Get Laud coupons. Hooray for discounts!

Thank you for the treat, Jen! Now I have more lippies to review. Plus, these ones have sentimental value, so I'm keeping the (empty) tubes even if I have used them up already. Haha! Do visit her blog here to get to know her more. ♥

Love,
Helen

6 comments:

  1. How do you get so lucky with giveaways all time Helen?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Angel: Must be because of my lucky citrine bracelet. :)) Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I don't know if it really brings me luck, but I just feel incomplete without it. :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...