Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Human Nature Mineral Blush in Rosy Cheeks

I've always been curious about mineral makeup and how good it is for the skin, but have not gotten around trying it because I don't like makeup in loose powder form. I feel that it's hard to control and things could get messy. Then came Human Nature's Mineral Makeup! I love that it's made of only pure and natural ingredients. While other mineral makeup brands boast of them being good for the skin, when you read the label, you'd still see parabens and other nasty stuff. Human Nature's Mineral Makeup is all good - definitely no talc, mineral oil, silicone, carmine, artificial dyes, fragrance, glycols, nano-particles, and alcohol.

Mineral Blush in Rosy Cheeks (3.5g)
100% Natural

This lightweight, sheer mineral blush has Vitamin E antioxidants for healthy skin. Its silky texture glides on smoothly and doen't wear off easily, giving you a healthy-looking glow from morning till night.

Ingredients:



I like that the manufacturing and expiry date of this product is printed on both the box and the back of the blush. The shelf life of this blush is 1 year, shorter than conventional powder blushes in the market, since its made of all natural ingredients without harmful chemical preservatives.


What really got me to try mineral makeup is because this one is in pressed powder form! Definitely no mess.

Swatch

The shade of this mineral blush is Rosy Cheeks. It's one of the newest shades from Human Nature. It's not too pink or too red - just right! I think that it captures the color of one's natural blush. The texture of the blush is quite powdery, so I had to buy a super soft, synthetic brush because my e.l.f. Total Face Brush had a rough texture and it scraping off too much product. (I hope Human Nature comes up with makeup brushes, too!) This blush is sheer, so you can build up the intensity of the blush you want to achieve.

When Worn

No screaming, in-your-face color; just the natural flush! :)

Price: P225.00 (but it's P175.00 until January 13, 2012 when you buy this from dealers)
Available in Human Nature's website, in Beauty Bar, and thru dealers.

Have you tried mineral makeup as well? How was it?

Love,
Helen

7 comments:

  1. very natural, can be used daily, it looks lovely on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice product, and it looks great on you, just a natural pinched cheek color! I'd love to try this one out soon, the price is soo tempting too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Amz: Thank you. :) I'm loving the natural shade of this blush! I also feel that it's safe for everyday use and it does not cause breakouts as well! :D

    @Mar: If you're planning to get one, buy from dealers because the last time I checked, Human Nature Mineral Blush in Beauty Bar costs P250 a pop. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the blush on that I am using, same shade. Though I am tan it still works for me. It's not as obvious for those with fair skin, but the hint is there. I love it. And I also like the feeling that it's not causing me any discomfort.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @JenShinrai: I once read from Human Nature's FB page that Rosy Cheeks is for medium skin tone, but it works nicely for those with fair skin too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. like the flush it gives you ^__^ looking so natural

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) The shade name is so true to the color payoff.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...