Wednesday, January 11, 2012

NYX Round Lipstick in Minimalism

Today I'll share with you a very neutral, office-friendly, but not quite me lippie. It's NYX Round Lipstick in Minimalism. I never see myself rocking brown or neutral hues, but since I got curious on how it would look on me, now we got a swatch!



Swatch

This is what some might call a MLBB (My Lips But Better) shade. It looks like my lips, only darker by a shade or two. I don't like it so much; I get bored by its color. Haha. How about you, love it or leave it?

Love,
Helen

3 comments:

  1. the color looks good on you. looks natural on your lips. though i got your point that you might get bored. especially if we wanna be bold with our lips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice lips you got there. :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Belle: I like bright lipsticks a lot, so I don't wear or have much neutral shades in my kit. :)

    @Helen's knight: Hehe! Thanks! Yun lang yung nice sakin. :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...