Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Body Shop Body Butter in Cranberry Joy

Christmas might be gone, and all the sparkly Christmas lights might be taken off the houses now, but there's this product that reminds me of Christmas everytime I see and take a whiff of it. Ironoic how I love using summery products to perk me up during the cold and dreary months (like coconut shower gel for instance), because it reminds me of summer and the beach. And now I'm using this Body Butter in Cranberry Joy from The Body Shop to remind me of the Christmas that was!



I can compare the texture of this body butter variant to the previous ones I have used. It's less oily/greasy than the Mango variant (which is for very dry skin), and more solid than the Satsuma variant (which is more watery, more like a thick lotion than a body butter, and it flows when you tilt it). I love the cranberry scent. It's so juicy and it literally bursts with berry goodness. My room instantly smells like berries when I use it. However, others might find the scent too strong, like my sister who says that this one smells like beer/alcohol. Weird. :O

The Cranberry Joy Body Butter is part of The Body Shop's Limited Edition Christmas Bath and Body Range. Other variants from this range, like Candied Ginger and Spiced Vanilla, are now on sale at 50% off!

Love,
Helen

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love cranberry joy! And i think it kinda smells like beer/alcohol, haha! I love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! I'm halfway through my tub and I can't wait to try their latest body butter, Chocomania! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...