Thursday, January 19, 2012

Now Open: Teresita's of San Fernando

If you're looking for delicious Filipino cuisine, all day breakfast meals, and the famous Razon's Halo-Halo, then you'll love the newly opened Teresita's Halo-Halo & Palabok of San Fernando in Waltermart North EDSA. Teresita's of San Fernando is an original offshoot of Teresita R. Razon's Halo-Halo and Palabok in Pampanga that began in 2002.

I personally love how convenient it is to visit this branch - just go down Roosevelt Station of LRT Line 1 and get in the nearest entrance. You'll immediately see Teresita's just outside of the supermarket, across McDonalds. If you want to avoid the crowd in Trinoma just to get your Razon's of Guagua Halo-Halo fix, go to Teresita's for a more peaceful yet satisfying dining experience.


Menu




On the counter area were sweet snacks and delicacies that are proudly Philippine-made.



A must-try! My baby niece, Daphne, loves this!





And of course, your visit to Teresita's won't be complete without ordering their Original Halo-Halo! When it comes to halo-halo, I never would have thought that the simpler it was, the better it would taste. Teresita's Halo-Halo, which has gained popularity through the years, is simple but packs on a lot of flavor. It is made of 4 main ingredients: minatamis na saba, macapuno, fresh milk, and a generous serving of creamy leche flan topped on a tall glass of finely shaved ice. Way better than any halo-halo you can buy from fast food restaurants. The glass is so tall, but it's so good I can finish it on its own! Don't wait for summer to come to try this treat; this Halo-Halo is the creamiest and the best one I've tasted!

Do visit Teresita's soon! They have another branch in Tomas Morato, but looks like I'll be frequenting the Waltermart branch more since it's just a stone-throw away from my place.

Love,
Helen

18 comments:

  1. I love this post! And I love Razon's, so maybe I'll try this one sometime. Kagutom. Hehe. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So near! Aylavet! Thanks, Helena!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lunch date at Teresita's soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Charlene: Yey! I hope you'll enjoy your visit, and maybe I'll bump into you soon. :)

    @Trix: We shall! :) I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Cool! I'll try this! Thanks for sharing!

    http://travel-on-a-shoe-string.blogspot.com/2012/01/cyma.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's the difference with Razon and why the difference in name if it's the same company? =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting. Can't wait to try their food

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know about their palabok but I love halo-halo! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is quite near my place :) I've always passed by Waltermart North Edsa but I've never checked it out yet.. haha.. Will make sure to do so really soon though and try Teresita's.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Cha: You're welcome! Enjoy! :)

    @Liza: More new restaurants = more fun!

    @Tin: I think Razon's and Teresita's are owned by the same clan, but different families. Not sure though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Michelle: They're food are similar, cooked Kapampangan style. :)

    @Stacy: Do try it out soon!

    @Galwin: I haven't tried the palabok, but their Halo-Halo is really the best. You're welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Sumi: We might be from the same area. I always pass by Waltermart - almost every night when I go home. I hope you'll enjoy your visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a nice place to be in San Fernando! Their halo-halo is similar to Razon's, I think, which is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Tetcha: Their Halo-Halo is the best I've tasted!

    ReplyDelete
  15. sis, alam mo ba na razons din ito? hehe! sabi nung isang crew, kasi try din namin palabok and halohalo, and yes, razon na razon, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, owned by the same clan yung Razon's and Teresita's. Galing nila noh! :) Pero mas type ko Halo-Halo ng Teresita's kesa sa food choices ng Trinoma na Razon's. Mas ma-ice kasi dun at mas mahal. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...