Friday, January 27, 2012

Etude House Yogurt Peel Cleansing Foam

My favorite facial cleanser would have to be Etude House's Happy Tea Time in Lemon Tea. I already used up a whole tube a few months back, and am planning to get a new one from another Etude House branch (and not SM The Block even if it's closest to my area). So for some time, I experimented with other facial cleansers (from L'oreal and Human Nature), but they did not work for my skin - back came my little whiteheads and pimples. At home, I saw a small sample of Etude House Yogurt Peel Cleansing Foam in Super Berry Mix, which my sister got for Christmas. Since she's a Pond's girl, she let me have this!



This one's just a sample, and I'm not so sure if it is sold in stores. Despite this variant being called "Super Berry Mix", it smells powdery to me. I actually expected it to be an exfoliant because of its name called "Yogurt Peel" and the design of the packaging (with small dots all over it). I don't know if there is something special in this product (other than AHA) or if it is for daily use since I can't read Korean words. It works like a regular facial wash, with just a few bits of round scrubs which I can barely feel. I use this twice daily; it leaves my skin soft and it helps clear up my skin from past breakouts. But of course when I use makeup, I'd still have to use a makeup remover before washing my face with this. I think my skin loves Korean or Asian skincare products more than Western products. If this were available in full size, I'd consider getting this (but only if Happy Tea Time is out of stock, since that is really a favorite of mine).

Have you tried Yogurt Peel? And also, what variant of Happy Tea Time Facial Wash do you recommend? I'm thinking Green Tea would be my next purchase, but I'd love to know your inputs as well. :)

Love,
Helen

5 comments:

  1. I'm using the Happy Tea Time in Peach Tea. I love love love its mild scent of peach. And it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. You should try it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love fruit scented stuff and peach sounds nice. :D Thanks for recommending! I just hope it is in stock when I go to the store.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Milk Tea is the craze nowadays. I hope it smells like real milk tea because I'd love that! :)

      Delete
  3. Hanggang sa last day talaga, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...