Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Human Nature Body Butter in Mango

I'm a fan of body butters and all good, natural products. Combine the two elements together, and you get Human Nature's Body Butter in Mango. This is the most delicious smelling body butter I have ever tried. And perhaps this is one of the reasons why I wanted to become a dealer back then, since this product used to be marked as "Dealer Exclusive" in the brochure. (It's not dealer exclusive anymore though in the new magalogue launched last January 14, 2012).

Human Nature Body Butter in Mango

What I Love About It:
  • The label on the base of the packaging is so informative, and it's good to know that this product has absolutely no harmful chemicals or preservatives.
  • When I read the ingredients, this product contained cocoa butter, goat's milk, water, vitamin E, and mango oil. Almost good enough to be eaten!


  • Upon opening, I immediately got a whiff of a delicious, sweet, mango puree scent! It's so tempting! I've used body butters before, but this is great stuff. It smells like fresh, real mangoes!


  • It has no additional colorants. I expected it to be yellow because of its mango scent, but it's white.


  • For those who have sensitive noses or don't like scented products, an unscented variant is also available. I tried smelling the unscented one, since some products named "unscented" still has a "clean" smell, but it lives up to its promise. The unscented version is great for when you want to use another fragrance since it won't mix or affect your chosen scent. Instead, it will make your fragrance last longer since your fragrance will have something to cling to.
  • Compared to The Body Shop's Body Butters, Human Nature's less greasy. It's easily absorbed with no sticky afterfeel.
  • However, some dry patches on my legs are still evident when the weather gets really dry and cold. On our usual weather, this works perfectly fine.
  • You can slather this on your skin all you want, since it's non-sticky, all natural and all good!
  • It's available in 3 different sizes.
  • It's so affordable.

What I Don't Like About It:
  • Comparing it to The Body Shop's Body Butter, Human Nature Body Butters are not sealed. But then, all Human Nature products are not sealed anyway.
  • Manufacturing/expiry date is not indicated in the packaging.

Price:
  • P109.75 for 50g
  • P174.75 for 100g
  • 274.75 for 200g

This makes for a nice alternative to more expensive body butters. My mom and I can't get enough of this and we'll surely repurchase when we use up the big tub.

Love,
Helen

30 comments:

  1. @Mrs. Kolca: It's a cheaper yet effective alternative to body butters from The Body Shop. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am yet to try. Cge, check ko yan minsan! :)

      Delete
    2. Yey! I hope you'll like it as much as I do. :)

      Delete
  2. it's best to mix this with the sunflower oil for a more moisturized feel after being out in the sun or inside airconditioned rooms in freezing conditions or just plain pampering before going to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sealdi: Yup! :) I first apply the oil then the body butter. And on lazy days, the I use the oil alone as body moisturizer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice review:))) I also expected it to be yellow dahil mango! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Aya: Nagulat ako white, but I liked it! No coloring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Human Nature! I think I should try this one soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I think this product is so underrated, hindi kasi nahahighlight sa brochure, but it's terrific! :D

      Delete
  7. I have this -- it smells so yummy I'm so tempted to taste it sometimes. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. But don't. :)) It smells like real dessert!

      Delete
  8. great product review for Mango! Akala ko clothing lines lang for women meron sila.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one's from Human Nature, a local brand that sells organic cosmetics. :)

      Delete
  9. Body Butter are great lotion to apply in the skin. I use them a lot. I have my body butter giveaway on my blog. http://www.beautyketch.com/2012/01/beauty-ketch-giveaways/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'll join since I only use body butters on my skin! :)

      Delete
  10. inexpensive and looks like a great product! definitely worth trying esp it's from human nature! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super worth it. My mom who has been using The Body Shop body butters for years love Human Nature's too!

      Delete
  11. Wow! That's really affordable. I wish Human Nature will have a kiosk/stall around malls. I'll definitely do a haul when that happens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Human Nature is available in Sesou stalls in malls, but with a higher price compared to when you order directly from their website or thru dealers. And sometimes, the ones in the stall are old stocks and already phased out. Best order directly from them! :)

      Delete
  12. Ohhh... I haven't used body butters yet 'cause it's been pretty warm. But, I might try this one since it's very affordable. My bottle of lotion's almost empty and I haven't bought a new bottle yet so I might consider trying this.

    And I love Human Nature too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss the cool weather; it feels like summer already! I use body butters only at night, and none in the morning since I don't like dirt/dust sticking to my skin when I go out. This is worth a try, and an unscented variant is also available, but mango is still the best for me! :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah. It usually is really cold here in our area in Malabon come January. But, the whole month, it's been really warm.

      Since I usually stay at home 'cause of my online work, I'd like to try body butters. And yes, I also prefer scented ones. :)

      Delete
    3. Yey! Then I hope you'll like the mango butter as much as I did. :)

      Delete
  13. i love mangoes and yes this is much cheaper than those of the body shop..

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love mangoes and I love Human Nature, but I am not very keen on using fruit scented items, except for apple :) But will check this one if i will like ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll like this. It smells like real mangoes! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...