Wednesday, January 25, 2012

NYX Round Lipstick in Doll

Who wants to sport sweet, Doll-like lips? I know I do! Back when I was a kid, I liked putting on makeup on my dolls with colored pens and markers. Here's another swatch of NYX Round Lipstick from my sister's makeup stash.


On the tube, it looked like a common shade, but I love, love, love how it looked like when worn!

Swatch

I like the pinkish-brown shade of this versatile shade. It's a pretty, rosy shade that's perfect for everyday wear.

What lipstick are you wearing today? :)

Love,
Helen

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's so dolly. Haha. I don't know the right word to describe it, but I love it. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, E! You're the one who introduced me to NYX, and now my sisters are hooked. :)

      Delete
  3. helen! san ka bumibili ng nyx?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sa bazaars lang, pero yung pinakamura nabili ko sa "The Makeup Store" https://www.facebook.com/makeupstore.izzayee sa Noel Bazaar dati. P140 lang! Pero sale ata siya ngayon online, P100 nalang. Bago pa yung stocks niya. (Yung ibang sellers kasi luma yung stocks, yung isang nabili ng kapatid ko sa ibang seller may defect pa. @_@)

      Delete
  4. i love nyx lipsticks and lipglosses, this is a little dark for me, but really pretty shade:o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty indeed, and I bet it will look good on you too. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...