Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Yadah Auto Lip Crayon Review

When it comes to red lipstick, I usually gravitate towards blue-based reds. This one's an exception as I've found a flattering yellow-based red lipstick that actually suits me!

Yadah Auto Lip Crayon in 01 Dazzling Red

Yadah Auto Lip Crayon formula treats lips to rich color with a soft-matte finish.

Swatch

Yadah Auto Lip Crayon applies smoothly without being too slippery. When applied sparingly using your finger, it looks like a red lip tint. When applied full on, it's a flattering shade of red that looks vibrant but still appropriate for day wear. It suits my pale skin, and makes my face look less tired. The scent is fruity, but there's no detectable flavor. It contains avocado oil, macadamia seed oil, and apricot kernel oil. It's not drying and it feels comfortable on my lips. It doesn't transfer too much when drinking or snacking, but retouch is a must after meals.

Ingredients
Price: P450

Hope you liked my short review! 💋

Love,
Helen

Follow @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Like LUCKY CITRINE on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...