Tuesday, February 11, 2020

In Her Element Nourishing Cocoa Balm

I currently only have one lip balm in my kit, and In Her Element Nourishing Cocoa Balm is the most versatile balm I have ever used.

This product used to be In Her Element Nourish & Cleanse Balm. It came in a 30g pot (priced at P595) and you can use it on dry areas of the body and also the lips, and even as makeup remover. The product was discontinued for a short while and it came back as this lip balm now in stick form and I love it to bits!


The balm looks pretty in pink, but the product itself has no tint when worn. Pardon the haggard packaging as I have been bringing it with me everywhere even before I had taken product shots of it.

Ingredients

When worn

It's such a treat for my lips. It smells like chocolate but tastes like nothing so I'm not tempted to lick it off. It has a soft, buttery texture that just glides on the lips. It feels cushy and hydrating without looking too shiny. And I love that it's still multi-purpose. I use this on my dry cuticles and it's a miracle worker. And for travel, this can sub as makeup remover. While my lips aren't chappy to begin with, this has worked wonders for my cracked heels as well. Yes, I have used this on my feet - not directly of course! I dispense some balm, massage it on my heels, and put on socks before I sleep. I used this religously for 3 days and immediately saw signs of improvement, and within a week, my heels were back to normal. I highly recommend this product!

Price: P185

Love,
Helen

Follow @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Like LUCKY CITRINE on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...