Saturday, July 8, 2017

Ever Bilena Bold Beauty Event + NEW Products!

Hi guys! I'm very much alive. Haha! Sorry for the lack of posts... I just came out of a somewhat month-long OT and July is my chill month so I'll have more time for my blog this month. You may follow me on IG (@luckycitrine) since I microblog there! 😉

Anyway, last June 21, I attended Ever Bilena's Bold Beauty Event at Whitespace Manila. I was really excited when I got an invite to this event, because I immediately had a flashback of the first ever beauty product I bought with my own money way back when I was 11 - Ever Bilena Lip Cream in Strawberry. It's just a regular lip balm with no tint, but it smelled like strawberry shake. 🍓 Now's the time to rediscover the brand!


Upon registration, I picked a card with a beauty peg to recreate. I chose the most wearable one called "Brow Story", since it's the look I'm most comfortable with. 😊 However, all items in the product highlight were out of stock, so they gave me 3 other alternatives instead.


This was where I got to discover nice and affordable beauty finds that turned out to be new favorites! Ever Bilena Brown Eyeshadow Palette (P175) is surprisingly long-wearing. It's easy to blend as well, but I don't really spot brown shades in it. I'd rather they call it "Neutral" instead of "Brown". (Anyone wants swatches?) I'm liking EB Advance Lash Define (P225), too. It's a waterproof mascara with separate brushes for upper and lower lashes. Remember Maybelline's Lash Discovery Mascara? That was one of the best for me since my lashes are almost nonexistent and regular mascara brushes can't reach the tiniest strands. What I do with this one is I use the lower lash brush all over my upper and lower lashes! 😁 The last product that was given to me was the EB Advance LTD Liquid Lipstick in Cashmere Blush (P180). This one's the most affordable liquid lipstick in my kit right now. I'm not fond of the artificial sweet scent, but the pretty shade and texture makes up for it. It makes me look more mabait and less masungit. 😙

By the way, that paddle brush you see on the left corner is really soft. I want to buy that!

Photo by Hub Pacheco
Makeup by Me (Parang nagretouch lang!)


We were also given a sneak preview on Ever Bilena's upcoming releases. These products will be available by August. I'm personally excited about the Ever Bilena Liquid Matte Lipsticks.

Ever Bilena Liquid Matte Lipsticks

These are basically their bestselling matte lipsticks - in liquid form! I'm in love. On my way home from the event, I was flooding my teammates' inbox with these swatches, and we're all waiting for August! Ang tagal. Haha 😜

EB Advance Glow Out Highlighter

I spy highlighters! OMG! 😮 EB Advance now carries pretty baked highlighters. My swatches are all swiped very lightly since you don't really pile on highlighters on your face, and they look promising. Strobe looks way more natural, Candlelight is all out GOLD, and I think it would work better as an eyeshadow.

EB Advance Glow Out Highlighter in Strobe and Candlelight

Ever Bilena All Day Brow Pen

It's so nice to see Ever Bilena catch on the "kilay is life" trend with these brow tints! I like brow tints better than brow pencil because once they set, there's less chance that it will rub off my oily skin.


Lastly, new mascaras to complete your look. So many things to be excited about! 💖

Facebook: Ever Bilena Cosmetics
Instagram: @everbilenaofficial

Which Ever Bilena product are you most curious about? 😊

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...