Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Sample Room Haul

I was able to shop for toiletries for cheap without even having to leave home. How?

Sample Room! πŸ˜€

I almost forgot how fun it was to order from Sample Room! Last Thursday afternoon I woke up extra early so I thought of just browsing the site to see what's new. I spotted some nice bundled Palmolive samples to try, so I added them to my cart and paid Paypal (using my debit card). I used to line up at the bank and send a photo of the deposit slip via email (hassle), but when I discovered I could use my debit card, never na ko lalabas ng bahay. Chos! I was able to complete my order at 8:30AM last Thursday, and the next day my orders arrived! SO FAST! 😍

Try before you buy πŸ’™
 

I loved the pretty paperbag! All my orders were taped and bubble wrapped so they arrived in perfect condition. (Thanks for the care, Sample Room!)
 
My haul πŸ‘

Palmolive Naturals White+Milk Body Wash & Soap
 
Palmolive Naturals Healthy & Smooth Shampoo and Cream Conditioner
 
CΓ©leteque DermoScience™ Sun Care Matte Moisturizer SPF 30
 
Because I've been with Sample Room for quite some time, I was able to earn points from my previous orders. (This one's my 13th! You can backread my previous blog posts about them here.) I only paid P130 shipping fee for everything! πŸ™Š SUPER SULIT!

Palmolive (Body) - P108.75
Palmolive (Hair) - P189
Celeteque (Face) - P69
TOTAL SRP: P366.75 - P130 (shipping fee) = P236.75 SAVINGS πŸ˜†πŸŒŸ

Super love it! I'm excited to use the Palmolive White+Milk Body Wash! While the Palmolive shampoo and conditioner duo is not new to me, we've been purchasing it for years. I'm also looking for a new face sunblock, so the tiny Celeteque tubes are a delight to have. They're so cute! πŸ’›

Thank you, Sample Room! πŸ’‹ Visit their website, guys! You might find something you'll like. πŸ’

Love,
Helen


Let's keep in touch!
Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

4 comments:

  1. Damiiii! I better check their website again and see if I find something I'd like to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next one I'm getting is the Cathy Doll gluta sunblock. I need a light one for commute days e! Hihi

      Delete
  2. yasss. kakadiscover ko lang sa sample room. omeged. i cannot wait sa pagdating ng mga orders ko. ThankGod for online banking! kahit di lumabas. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ang saya saya diba! Haha :D Enjoy your Sample Room loot, Mia!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...