Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Wanderlust: A Benefit x Saladbox Blogger Soirée (featuring the March 2016 box + They're Real Tinted Primer)

Last Sunday was extra fun for me since my loved ones and I just ate all day long - Thai food, Tex-Mex fries, wings... :3 It's been so long since I've been to SM Megamall and I love that there are so many new restaurants to try! Oh, and the main purpose why I went there in the first place was because I had an event to attend that afternoon. I was actually first day of school nervous since I didn't know anyone there, but for the love of makeup...there I was! :D
 

Saladbox has another partnership with Benefit, the first one being their December 2015 box. For March 2016, it's even bigger and better! ;)
 

Before the event started, I got to roam around the store. I love how everything's so girly and glam here!
 
Lovely setup :3
 

Before the event, guests had their brows waxed at the Brow Bar. I've tried out this service ages ago, which you can read about here.
 
Sweet for everyone!

During the event, the Saladbox team revealed their March 2016 box with the theme Wanderlust. In here are just some of the loveliest travel essentials you can ever have. Saladbox's collaboration with Benefit is a very timely one, since it's their comeback box. Whenever other beauty boxes collaborate with Benefit, everyone becomes wild with excitement, but there is hardly ever a full-sized product in it. But everything has changed. LOOK!
 

This is a sample of the Benefit exclusive Wanderlust box for March 2016. Do you see the full-sized Rockateur blush? My eyes just popped! :D Saladbox promises you 1 full-sized product, 2 deluxe samples, 1 experience sample, and 1 brow gift certificate all for P500! (The brow wax GC alone is already worth P650!)

The catch is you'd have to subscribe for a minimum of 3 months (for P1,500), since they don't sell individual boxes. Let's just hope the next 2 boxes are as amazing as this one!
 

I wasn't able to capture it in photo, but the Benefit girls are the perkiest and bubbliest ladies I've ever met! :D The event was also the launch of Benefit's newest product, They're Real Tinted Primer. They did a live demo where we saw how this lash primer magically transformed the model's lashes in just a few swipes. It works best when paired with Roller Lash or They're Real mascaras.
 

I'm used to lash/mascara primers colored white, and it somehow affects my black mascaras, turning them from jet black to a slight grayish tint. They're Real Tinted Primer is a mink-brown tinted lash primer, so you can use this on its own for a natural defined look during the day. It's water-resistant, so it doesn't smudge but it easily removes in warm water - perfect for lazy girls like me. Hihi! For a more dramatic look, top it off with your favorite Benefit mascara.
 
They're Real Tinted Primer vs bare lashes

The best part is, They're Real Tinted Primer revealed the lashes I never knew I had. It's like I've had extensions done, but it's just the primer! This one deserves a separate blog post, but I think I've spoiled most of the details. You have to try it and see for yourself!
 
 

Subscribe to the Benefit exclusive Wanderlust box here! For more information, LIKE Saladbox and Benefit Cosmetics Philippines on Facebook.

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
 
Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...