Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Kracie Popin' Cookin Sushi Kit (DIY Japanese Candy!)

This Kracie Popin' Cookin Sushi Kit was a gift from a friend who went Japan. :D
 

I did another one last January using the Panda Bento Kit. Do backread, since that post was my first and is more detailed. :)


The back of the box has instructions in Japanese (uh oh!), but the illustrations were a very helpful guide. To be sure, I watched this popular and insanely helpful instructional video (with over 18M hits!) while making the "sushi". No photos of each step though, since I didn't want to touch my camera while rolling the candies on my hand. XD


The plastic packaging served as the plates of the sushi.
 

Can you imagine how these foil packs (with just powders inside) could turn into something as beautiful as these when mixed with water...


Don't worry, these actually just taste like sweet gummy candies. (Though I wouldn't mind had they tasted like real sushi; I love them!) On the day I finally set foot on Japan, I will hoard all variants of the Kracie Popin' Cookin' DIY candy kits! They're just too cute and too amazing!

Have you tried Kracie Popin' Cookin' DIY candy kits yet? :3

Love,
Helen
 
Let's keep in touch!

Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...