Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Tony Moly Back Gel Super Fit Brush Waterproof Liner in Bronzing Brown

I started practicing with brown eyeliner when I was in college, because beauty magazines said that it yields a softer look. However, most browns I've tried have a lot of red tones in them, which makes my eyes look tired. Then I moved on to black, and it's what you'll catch me wearing almost all the time. I love how liners can instantly emphasize the eyes and make them look more alive, especially in the morning when you want to look made up, but don't really have the luxury of time.


Tony Moly sent over their newest eyeliner for me to play with last month. Back Gel Super Fit Brush Waterproof Liner is a creamy and waterproof eye liner pencil that comes in 2 shades: Bronzing Brown and Jet Black.


What sets it apart from other eyeliners is that it comes with a brush on the other end of the pencil, which you can use to either create a sharp edge (using the narrow side of the brush) or a shading effect (using the wide side of the brush).


The brush comes with soft and smooth but firm bristles, which you can use to create a sharp and thin line in various shade intensities.


Eyeliner must be applied at the root of the lashes, and there has to be no awkward gap in between. Balloon air powder in this eyeliner glides on and coats the root of eyelashes without clumping.


Bronzing Brown is such a festive shade. It actually resembles a (toned down) bronze foil when worn. This eyeliner is one of the toughest I've tried that withstood my oily hooded eyelids. It dries almost instantly after application, but it's best to wait out for 10 seconds or so before blinking. Once it sets, it stays put the entire day! It's easy to apply, so I don't really use the brush as much. I'm already liking the formula on its own, and am really considering getting the jet black shade, too! Removal is easy, you just need an oil-based makeup remover, and it comes off effortlessly, no tugs required.

Price: P528

Tony Moly products are available in stores nationwide, and online at Zalora and BeautyMNL.

For more information, visit Tony Moly Philippines' official website at www.tonymoly.ph. Like Tony Moly Philippines on Facebook, follow @tonymolyph on Twitter and Instagram for more updates and promos.

Love,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...