Tuesday, November 3, 2015

My "Just In Case" #Beauty911 Kit

Last weekend, I received an interesting "Just In Case" Kit in the mail. Of course, the girl scout in me is ultimately thrilled!


It contained an interesting mix of things you need just in case you encounter a beauty emergency. Let's discover the contents together!

Sew-Handy

I've always wanted a tiny one like this to bring with me when I travel.

Nip & Tuck

It's a double-sided fabric tape to make sure your clothes are where they should be. No wardrobe malfunction here for sure!

Help, I have a headache!

This travel-friendly medicine kit contained Paracetamol, Loperamide, and Mefenamic Acid. I'll be adding Meclizine (AKA Bonamine) to this kit since I get car/seasick easily.

Mint only for emergencies

Mints are a must-have in my purse, all the time! This one's actually Tic Tac Strawberry Fields, and it comes in the cutest shades of pink!

Heavily Tinted

Even if you don't put a lot of makeup on, it's always nice to have a shot of color on your lips and cheeks. I've actually tried and loved this one from The Face Shop, so I was happy to see this inside the kit! You may read my full review of The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex My Lips Eat Cherry Aqua Tint here.

Stop Cracking Up

A lot of people swear by putting Vaseline petroleum jelly on their lips to moisturize and heal them if they're cracked or chapped. I believe this Vaseline Lip Therapy is just petroleum jelly plus fragrance, but I like that it comes in a hygienic squeezy tube which makes application a breeze.

Leave on me, when your hair is not so strong (and shiny)

Hello, magical bottle! You must be talking to my hair. I try my best to condition my hair after every wash, but there are days that I skip it since I'm pressed for time. Because of that, my hair has been living in a bun for months, since it's so unmanageable.


Cream Silk Leave-On Cream is my new handy solution for hair emergencies!


Cream Silk Leave-On Cream is my hair's savior because it's a no-rinse conditioner that makes my hair smoother, and a hair polish that makes my hair shinier. I can let my hair down with ease and confidence whenever I use this, and I love that it smells sooo fragrant. (Actually similar to the scent of the wildly popular Cream Silk Standout Straight Conditioner.) It's light, non-greasy, and infused with Hair Reborn Actives that smoothens and nourishes frizzy hair.

A little goes a long way with this product. Start with a pea-sized amount,  and work the product not from the root, but from the ear-level, and down to the tips. The reason I don't like applying any conditioning product near my roots is because the scalp already produces natural oils, and adding any moisturizing product weighs my hair down. You can use this on damp or dry hair - which means you can use this product #AnytimeAnywhere in any #Beauty911!


Cream Silk Leave-On Cream is available in all major retailers for only P49. Like Cream Silk Philippines on Facebook for more information.

Love,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...