Monday, April 27, 2015

Tony Moly Apples for My Face & Hands (Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream & Red Apple Hand Cream)

I've got 2 shiny apples on my desk, and whenever my baby niece sees them, she gets all excited! Just a while ago, she picked up the red one and asked, "Wow apple! Is this for me?" Then I opened it and showed her that it was a lotion, and the shocked look on her face was priceless! :D


Today's review will be about apples - one for my face, and the other one for my hands. :D

Tony Moly Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream (P528.00)
Reveal healthy and radiant skin this month with Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream. This peeling cream contains Green Apple Extracts, Papaya Extracts, Alpha Hydroxy Acids, and Hyaluronic Acid. These special ingredients moisturize and gently remove excess keratin from the skin.


This cute green apple is for the face. The packaging is too cute! :3 It doesn't come with English translations though, except for the product name. The manufacturing date is indicated at the base of the tub. It's sealed with just a tiny plastic sticker, but inside it is another lid to prevent mess.


This 3-in-1 multi-peeling cream contains unripened apple extract and papaya extract which remove dead skin cells and help manage impurities. In one application, the cream delivers three functions of massage, moisturizing pack, and peeling cream.

How to use: After cleansing, wipe your the skin and apply a generous amount of product to your face, concentrating on dry areas. Gently massage on your face for 2 minutes, leave on for 30 seconds, rub your face in a circular motion, and wash it off.


But wait! Don't be scared of the words "peeling cream", as this one is very gentle. At first, I thought it would work like Cure, but as I massaged it on, I didn't see any drastic peeling action (such as dead skin cells falling off my skin). But it did magically make my skin whiter and brighter after just one use. On the face, this one is able to reduce redness and give the skin a smoother, more even look. As I rinsed it off, my skin felt really soft and hydrated. This one's also good to use if you lack sleep and end up with dull skin that needs an instant healthy radiant boost. Also, the scent is crisp and really fresh, just like how real green apples are.

Tony Moly Red Apple Hand Cream (P378.00)
Prevent having dry digits by keeping a tub of Red Apple Hand Cream in your bag. This fun and fruity hand cream is laced with honey and butter to keep your hands smooth and beautiful. The cute apple packaging makes it more fun to tote around!


The packaging comes in a similar format as the Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream. Only, this one's a bit smaller, and it has a plastic leaf! :3


Oh, the things I do for cute packaging. This one's bulkier than my previous hand creams that come in tubes, and yet, I still tote it around everywhere. To work, where I display it on my desk. To the mall, where I...just want to have it with me!


This rich and creamy hand lotion moisturizes, nourishes, and softens your hands with manuka honey and apple extracts. Unlike the Magic Food Banana Hand Milk, this one has a light texture that absorbs really quick, so you're left with smoother hands in just seconds upon application. It smells amazing, too! Though I prefer the banana's sweet candy scent more, juicy apple comes to a close second.

I guess, Tony Moly wins again with having cute packaging. When the time comes that I get to finish these 2 apples, I'll be re-using them for sure! I can put lotion, creams, and even store secrets in it (and people will never know). Ho ho!

For more information, visit Tony Moly Philippines' official website at www.tonymoly.ph. Like Tony Moly Philippines on Facebook, follow @tonymolyph on Twitter and Instagram for more updates and promos.

Love,
Helen

2 comments:

  1. Super cute apples! The peeling cream looks intense. It brightened up the back of your hand by a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good for dry skin, too! You might like it. :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...