There are so many beauty creams that boast of ingredients such as skin-plumping Hyaluronic Acid, and youth-boosting collagen. What if we let them work from within this time? Wouldn't that yield faster results?
I'm open to taking food/dietary supplements provided they're safe and would give me a health boost. When I was offered to try Fine Hyaluron & Collagen, I immediately said yes. It's a pretty well-known brand across Asia, US, and Europe. The Japanese definitely know their stuff when it comes to skincare, and it's a best seller in sasa.com.
I've done a feature of Fine Hyaluron & Collagen before. Now, here's the review.
Fine Hyaluron & Collagen replenishes skin with essential nutrients. After use, skin becomes elastic and lifted up. Prolonged use maintains healthy, radiant and youthful skin. Unlike other collagen additives, Fine Hyaluron & Collagen adopts tasteless collagen extracted from fish. As it is decomposed into very fine molecules, it could be effectively absorbed. Blended with other beauty ingredients, it works to suppress the production of melanin, moisturize skin and reduce the appearance of imperfections such as spots, lines, and dark circles.
The box is entirely in Japanese, so I had to do research on what the product is all about.
Instructions: For adults, consume 7g (around 1 tbsb or 2 pcs. of 3.5g sachets) of Fine Hyaluron & Collagen every day. Dilute it with warm water or other drinks (such as orange juice or milk). You may also consume with desserts (such as yoghurt or ice cream). Suitable for pregnant women. Could be consumed with flu tablets.
Ingredients: Collagen powder (from fish), barley extract, practicing milk powder, vegetable oil powder, elastin peptides, trehalose, vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, spices of practicing milk, soy protein, vitamin H, sucralose
As for its health benefits, you'd get the following in one 7g serving:
- Hyaluron (60mg) - maintains watery and supple skin
- Collagen (5,250mg) - helps vitalize skin
- Elastin (15mg) - improves elasticity of skin
- Pearl Coix extract (450mg) - detoxifies and whitens skin
- Vitamin C (100mg) - accelerates metabolism
- Vitamin H (Biotin) (45mcg) - maintains healthy skin
The box contains 30 pieces of 3.5g sachets. So per serving, you'd have to use 2 sachets in one go. It's recommended to take this before bedtime. Just mix with your favorite beverage like milk, yogurt, cereals, oatmeal, or just lukewarm water will do.
One day I was feeling extra adventurous so I mixed it with Chai tea thinking this powder will turn my drink into milk tea. Lol!
Chai tea + Fine Hyaluron & Collagen
It looks so weird here. Too much water? It didn't go very well with tea, so I think plain lukewarm water will do.
I took this powder once a day for a week and what I've noticed is that my skin felt softer and looked more dewy. That's just one week you guys! What more if you took it consecutively for a month or so. I shared a box with my friend who has dry skin, and days upon drinking this she immediately saw results. Less dryness and flakiness, being one of them.
- It's best to take collagen 30-60 minutes before breakfast for it to be absorbed by the body (while on an empty stomach).
- Taking it before bedtime will also do, as your body will process and absorb collagen during the natural repair cycle during sleep.
- It has a slightly salted vanilla scent, and it affects the taste/smell of whatever beverage you mix it with. I honestly don't like the taste (but would do anything for the skin), and find it easiest to down it with a small cup of lukewarm water.
- This may make you feel thirstier than usual, so drink more water throughout the day while taking Fine Hyaluron & Collagen. This also helps with improving your skin condition.
Price: P110.00 per 7g sachet
Available at Watsons
Visit fine-kagaku.co.jp for complete information of Fine Japan and other products. Fine Hyaluron & Collagen + Ubiquinol (HyC150) is also now in Watsons.
Have you tried Fine Hyaluron & Collagen or any other collagen supplements? Share with me your experiences below at the comments section. :)