For the longest time that I've been a fan of Etude House, I've noticed that they keep on revising the packaging (and probably the formula, too) of their face masks. Every time they release new ones, I just have to try. Haha :D
Read my previous reviews on the following variants:
I believe that after they released the Alphabet range of mask sheets (AKA mask sheets with variants from A to Z), they discontinued the slow moving ones and retained the more popular variants with ingredients that are more familiar to us.
I chose Tea Tree since I was breaking out quite badly when I bought it. This one gives a "Soothing & Clean" effect on the skin.
This mask sheet contains grapefruit, tea tree, green tea, honeysuckle, peach, ginkgo biloba extracts, and more to nourish the skin.
- It comes in a cute packaging, as usual!
- The sheet itself feels thicker and more durable than the previous ones I've tried.
- This one feels more moist than the discontinued Alphabet Mask Sheets.
- It feels cooling and soothing on my skin.
- Dry patches (from the weather plus anti-acne products I use) were gone right after I used this.
- My skin looked healthier and so much better after using this one!
- NONE! I promise.
Price: P58.00 (but sometimes Etude House goes on sale at 20% off so it's best to hoard at that time)
Available at Etude House stores nationwide
For more information, visit Etude House Philippines' official website at www.etudehouse.ph. Like Etude House Philippines on Facebook, follow @etudehousegirl on Twitter and @etudehousephilippines on Instagram for more updates and promos! ♥
What's your favorite variant of mask sheet? :)