Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Body Shop Glazed Apple Bath Jelly & Lip Balm

For Holiday 2014, The Body Shop has cooked up an ultra indulgent (and nostalgic) body care range in the scent of Glazed Apple! Classic favorites such as Frosted Cranberry and Vanilla Brulee also make a comeback for a limited time only.

For now, I'll be sharing with you two products I got from the Glazed Apple line.


The Glazed Apple range smells just like green apple candies. It's sweet and fresh, but with a tart but very pleasant sourness to it - which all the more makes it smell more like food, realistic, and not the car-freshener kind of apple scent. I was overjoyed when I found out they has a EDT version of this scent! ♥ If you're into fresh, fruity scents, you will love Glazed Apple!

Note to self: Must buy that EDT at once!

The Body Shop Glazed Apple Bath Jelly (P995.00)
Sink into light clouds of sweetly-scented bubbles. Scoop into warm running water for the ultimate in festive bath-time indulgence.
  • Sweet-smelling bubbles
  • Leaves skin feeling softer and smoother
  • Seasonal Glazed Apple scent
  • Enriched with Community Fair Trade Honey


Check out this jar of yummy jello! :3 I go back to being a kid as I play with it. You can poke it all you want, and it will still go back to its perfect state after a short while.


It has a jelly-like consistency, indeed! This one's meant to be a bubble bath. Just drizzle a scoop into warm running water and mix it slightly to help it bubble up. But we have no tub at home (just shower) so I found another way to use it so I could still enjoy the bubbles. I get a small amount of Bath Jelly by hand and lather it up using a bath lily. I just use it they way I use a shower gel, and it works perfectly fine! The scent lingers on lightly on my body, and our bathroom smells sooo good (and so sweet) long after I bathe. Gotta love this one!

The Body Shop Glazed Apple Lip Balm (P495.00)
Make your mistletoe kisses the sweetest this year. This delicious-smelling lip balm comes in a handy tin to keep your lips soft and sweet all season.
  • For softer-feeling lips
  • Seasonal Glazed Apple flavor
  • Enriched with Community Fair Trade Beeswax


This lip balm is HUGE. It contains 20ml (18g) of product inside the tin is equivalent to almost 4 to 5 sticks of lip balm! This tin could last me for years. My only concern is the tin itself. While festive, it's easily dented when dropped and it could be hard to open as time goes by.


Swatches:


This lip balm has a soft texture that melts onto your lips upon contact. It's very hydrating and it does its job in keeping my lips soft and smooth. It has no tint, but it does leave my lips slightly glossy. It smells delicious like apple candy, but it has no flavor. I wish it had a sweet taste, but that would be counterproductive since I would just be tempted to lick it all off. :D

The Glazed Apple range is limited edition, so do visit your nearest The Body Shop store!

Like The Body Shop, Philippines on Facebook and follow them on Instagram @thebodyshopph for more information.

Which holiday scent/range from The Body Shop are you more into: Glazed Apple, Frosted Cranberry, or Vanilla Brulee? :) 

Love,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...