Monday, December 8, 2014

Spotted: Unique Chips Ahoy! Flavors

I already like Chips Ahoy! on its regular choco-chip cookie state, and I love Chips Ahoy! Chunky. Then this happens...

 
Chewy Chips Ahoy! Soft Cookies Birthday Frosting Filled

Oh my goodness. Happy birthday to me! :D

Chewy Chips Ahoy! Soft Cookies Oreo Creme Filled

The best part of an Oreo cookie, now inside Chips Ahoy!
 
Chewy Chips Ahoy! Gooey Choco-Fudge

I've heard that there's also a brownie-filled version. :3

...and there's even Ice Cream Creations!

Chewy Chips Ahoy! Mint Chocolate Chip

LOVE! Can't wait to try this one!

Chewy Chips Ahoy! Root Beer Float

Chips Ahoy! Dulce de Leche

Each pack costs approximately P290.00 in the supermarkets, and P330.00 in the department store (Snack Exchange in SM). But I found out that it's priced at P265.00 at Hi-Top Supermarket in Quezon Avenue. Yey! :D

I so want to try the mint chocolate chip variant! ♥ Have you tried these unique flavors yet? What's your favorite?

Love,
Helen

2 comments:

  1. I want to try that Chewy Chips Ahoy! Gooey Choco-Fudge. It looks delicious! *drool*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...