Monday, November 24, 2014

Tony Moly My Little Pet Eye Patch

I treasure lazy weekends like gold. Last Saturday, I stayed home all day and it has never felt so good. No OT work, no events. I catched up with product shots, makeup swatches, and of course some form of pampering in between. Such as this cute little eye patch! :3

Tony Moly My Little Pet Eye Patch
Be my best friend ♥ from Hamster


Whitening Hydrogel Eye Patch brightens the skin around the eyes, which looks dull and dark.

For this purpose, I think a panda (instead of hamster) would have been more appropriate! :D


Each pack contains 2 hydrogel patches soaked in essence. It's securely packaged inside plastic trays, with protective covering at the front and back of each patch.

To use, just remove the film(s) attached to the patch, and attach the smooth side of the patch onto your undereye area. Leave on for 30 minutes, then remove and pat on the  essence to ensure that it is fully absorbed.

Before
(pardon the difference in lighting, my point here is that skin has no glow)

During

The patch feels cooling, soothing, and relaxing. It has a secure fit, and it doesn't move around or slide off.

After

Does it deliver what it promises? Definitely! :D While it doesn't promise to zap huge eye bags, it does still help with puffiness due to its cooling sensation - even at room temperature. My undereye area looked brighter after just 30 minutes, and my skin felt smoother.

Price: P148.00
Available in all Tony Moly stores nationwide

For more information, visit Tony Moly Philippines' official website at www.tonymoly.ph. Like Tony Moly Philippines on Facebook, follow @tonymolyph on Twitter and Instagram for more updates and promos.

Love,
Helen

4 comments:

  1. the packaging is super adorable. I was on the brink of buying these earlier aswell >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging!!! ♥ Can't get enough of that. I wanna try their other patches because of the cute animals on the wrapper. Haha!

      Delete
  2. I ve tried many eye patches last year and they usually irritated my eye area so I gave up searching for more. Thank you for reviewing this one !
    meishenmeweishenme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might just like this! :) No irritations here.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...