As I may have mentioned in my past post, I've been on overtime work for almost 3 straight months already. Work has its way of creeping into my skin and making it look dull, since I sit in front of the computer all day, but I still prefer this over fieldwork any day. Ha! :D During times like these, I cheat my way to glowing skin using face masks. One I've sampled recently is Tony Moly Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack. It's just a sample sachet, so this review would just be a skincare quickie.
Tony Moly Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack (P548.00)
About the product:
- Massage cream and pack with instant brightening effects
- Hydration and protection to maintain a healthy skin
- Whitening and detox
- Anti-oxidants prevent aging
Contains: Tomato extract, Lemon extract, kiwi extract, White tea extract, Pearl Powder Recommended for: Skin that doesn’t go well with makeup, people who don’t have time for a pack at night
Directions: Apply sufficient amount (avoiding the eyes and lips), massage for 1-2 minutes, and wait for 5-10 minutes. After that, wash off with lukewarm water.
I'm used to mess-free face mask sheets, but I couldn't resist trying out this one because of its skin-brightening properties. Just what I needed!
- The full-sized product of this has the most adorable packaging. (It's shaped like a real tomato!)
- It has a creamy texture that doesn't drip of cause mess. You can rub/massage the product on your face with ease.
- The product smells really nice and fresh, not really like tomatoes.
- I didn't have skin irritations or allergies with this.*
- I used this at night, and upon washing off, I immediately noticed my skin looking brighter. I went to sleep afterwards (not earlier than my usual time), and when I woke up, it looked as it I had slept for long. My skin was glowing and more even, no kidding. I wish I had pictures to prove it, but this sachet was good for only one use.
- One remarkable thing was the night after I used this product, while I was still at work, my colleague mentioned to me that I didn't look a bit tired (even at 7PM, and my shift started 8AM!). And this was the only product I added to my routine.
- Upon application, I felt a slight tingling feel on my skin. It disappeared in a few minutes, but I didn't develop any skin redness or irritation.
- The effect is temporary though, as it lasted only for 1 day for me.
Will I repurchase? Maybe. It was love at first try!
Available at all Tony Moly stores and kiosks (at department stores) nationwide.
Have you also bitten into the Tomatox craze? How did this product work out for you?