Monday, May 27, 2013

Snoe Hair Heroes Super Fresh Texturizing Beach Waves

Most shampoo commercials show that only straight hair can be beautiful, but I'm a firm believer of embracing imperfection. I'd rather have tousled, messy, and sexy beach waves all year round. You can call me a curly-hair advocate! That being said, I've always on the lookout for new curl-boosting products in the market, and one that I'm LOVING right now is Snoe Hair Heroes Super Fresh Texturizing Beach Waves.

Snoe Hair Heroes Super Fresh Texturizing Beach Waves (P299.00)
Sage Tea Tree & Peppermint. Sea salt. Moringa.
Softly separates for shiny, sexy, mussed waves
Heat Safe
1.69 fl. oz. /50 ml

About the product:

[click photo to enlarge]

Hair Heroes Super Fresh Texturizing Beach Waves adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type. This defining spray will bring out the tousled, textured look you can only usually get after swimming in the sea. Your hair will still feel soft to touch but with that added bounce, definition, and a body to die for. The added moringa extract will help give moisture and shine and also help protect and repair your hair against free radicals. You can even use this on dry hair to add texture for that perfect Beach Babe look!

Directions:

Shake well before using. Simply spray over towel dried hair. Gently blow dry and “scrunch.” For an ultimate beach goddess look, just leave hair to dry naturally. It’s as simple as that! This Sea Salt Spray also works amazingly on your hair when it’s dry or tied back in a bun.


See the 2 separate layers inside the bottle? For this sea salt spray to work properly, you'd have to shake the bottle first before spraying.

How I use this product:
  1. Towel dry hair until it doesn't drip.
  2. Shake the product to mix the formula, and spray 3x (or more) on the palm of my hand.
  3. Use my hands to apply the product on the hair below my ear level up to the tips.
  4. Scrunch, scrunch, scrunch!
  5. Clip my hair into a low bun and go. (I commute to work after this step.)
  6. Unravel my hair and appreciate the super fresh, honeydew melon-like scent. (For when I reach the office - first stop is the ladies room!)
  7. Twirl my hair inwards and outwards (like a baliw). Haha!
  8. Just let my hair air-dry with the office air-conditioner.

All those steps result to this:


This is my good-girl hair look, and this is how it usually looks when I'm in the office. If I want it to look wilder or more tousled, I just flip my hair over for volume, and scrunch like there's no tomorrow - no twirling.

Pros:
  • This product smells soooo good. It manages to make my hair smell super fresh (like honeydew melon) even after commuting.
  • I love how enhances my naturally wavy hair - it's versatile in a way that it can make my hair look wavier or tamer (depending on how I finger-style it). Remember, scrunch for tousled messy waves; twirl for tamed curls.
  • It has a semi-matte finish, which looks super natural since compared to shiny/glossy hair serums.
  • It's non-sticky! (Another pro over hair serums.)
  • It has moringa extracts to moisturize, add shine, protect and repair your hair.
  • You can reapply during the day, and even use this on dry hair to add texture.

Cons:
  • Packaging is not sealed.
  • It can be considered pricey because of it's small size (P299.00 for 50ml).

Would I repurchase? YES!
Available in all Snoe outlets nationwide. For the list of stores, click here.

Looks like this one is my favorite Hair Hero. Which product is your favorite among all of the Hair Heroes? :)

Love,
Helen

4 comments:

  1. I need this! I've always wanted carefree beach waves so I'm looking for products like these! hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have naturally pretty hair po, I love your curls, I've tried digiperming my hair to look like that but end up straightening my hair since the curls won't hold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Thank you so much. :) I had my hair permed once too way back when I was 16 (and the result wasn't nice), then I had it straightened after a few months. I've stopped doing those kinds of treatments 6 years ago. Embrace thy natural hair! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...