Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Etude House Lash Perm Proof Mascara (Washable)

I haven't really gotten around trying all the waterproof mascaras in the market for the main reason that I'm too lazy to remove them at the end of the day. I'm rather impatient with hard to remove formulas and I fear that I might end up with no lashes left. I used up 2 tubes of Maybelline Magnum Super Film Mascara, which is also non-waterproof, before I decided to move on to another brand, just because I wanted to try something new! This one from Etude House sold me by the box - it's too cute! Even if I'm not keeping the box, I bought it anyway since it looked really promising.

Etude House Lash Perm Proof Mascara (Washable) (P578.00)


Features:
  • Water Block
  • Long Lash Brush
  • Easy cleaning
  • Setting effect (1 day perm)
  • No Smudge

About the Product:


I didn't understand a single word from the Korean description, but from what I see, it promises No Panda eyes and that it gives each lash a Screen Coating film for lengthening effect.

Ingredients:

[click photo to enlarge]


The packaging looks sleek and simple, but it's still cute and girly at the same time. Each tube of mascara holds 10g of product, which could last for more than 6 months even with everyday use.


The "Long Lash Brush" is easy to work with and it's able to coat lashes evenly.

When Worn:


I have visibly no lashes - they're short and they point downwards. After 2 coats, see how this mascara gives me long lashes! It's still not as long as those who are blessed with naturally lush lashes, but it's way better than how my lashes look like without any product on. My lashes are longer, but they still look natural, and I love it. By mid-day, I use an eyelash curler to "refresh" the curl, to make my lashes stand. Even though that tip isn't really advisable, as it's always ideal to curl your lashes before mascara application, this formula won't cause your lashes to break even if you curl it hours after you apply the product. This mascara lasts and doesn't smudge at all even if I sweat, but it does flake a little if I accidentally rub my eyes. At the end of the day, removal is effortless. Just use water and rub a little of it on your lashes, and you'll feel and see the mascara come off in tubes. It's mess-free and won't make you look like you cried black tears, ever.

Etude House Lash Perm Proof Mascaras also come in other variants, such as waterproof, curling, and volumizing. This one I have is the only washable variant in the range, and is perfect for everyday use. For more information about Etude House products, feel free to Like Etude House Philippines on Facebook.  

Love,
Helen

6 comments:

  1. wow.. expensive mascara for 578php

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love waterproof mascaras, then I got too tired trying to wash them off when I get home. So now, I'm all for easy wash mascaras like this. Thanks for the review Helen! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Charlie! I'm glad to know that I'm not alone with that dilemma. Haha :)

      Delete
  3. haven't tried etude house mascaras before
    because they're expensive but
    this looks promising.
    :D

    ---

    keyti of brushesandpens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one's the first I've tried from them and I'm satisfied. They do have lower-priced mascaras in store. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...