Monday, March 19, 2012

Something New: CBTL Pineapple Vanilla Ice Blended

It was The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf's Open House yesterday, where they launched their 2 newest drinks for summer by giving it to their customers for free. My sisters and I went to their Greenhills Promenade branch for a little breakfast and this new drink we wanted to try ever since we heard of it.

Pineapple Vanilla Ice Blended
Refreshing pineapple juice, creamy vanilla, and ice are combined for a frosty, caffeine-free treat

There were actually 2 variants that were launched: Pineapple Vanilla Ice Blended and Pineapple Fru-Tea Ice Blended. I chose the frappe one because I love cream. Cream makes me fat. Haha! They had me at creamy vanilla and caffeine-free because I'm no coffee drinker. What I was unsure of was pineapple, since I am not really fond of that fruit. I used to think that citrus and milky stuff could not mix, but my doubts got erased otherwise on my first sip of this new drink. It's good! It tasted like creamy pineapple vanilla ice cream. No tinge of sourness at all. As I drink this, I imagine myself on a tropical vacation, with pineapple fields beside me. Haha! If you're up for something new and different, you got to try this. It's a unique twist to all the fruity frappes we used to drink.

Have you tried out this new drink from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf?

Love,
Helen

2 comments:

  1. Looks yummy, I wish I could try it too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this will be part of their regular menu so you can try this out anytime. :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...